CHAPTER 11

JUNGKOOK POV
I stay by her side and wait for her to wake up. But,... its because im feel too sleepy,  I didnt realized that I fall asleep there.

"Jungkook~~wake up... Jungkook-ah...."

I feel someone shake my body and heard someone call my name. I open up my eyes and see Y/N infront of me on her bed.

"Ouh!, y/n. Did you already awake? Kwaechanha? Feeling better? " I ask her and try to sit properly.

"Nae, Im feel more better now. Erm, Jungkook- ah, gomawo. " she says and smile at me.

"Ure welcome, Y/N. Im glad that you okay. Btw, whats time is it? " I ask her and try to look at my phone on what time is it.

"Its already morning. Lets go, get ready for our class. " she replied it.

"What?! Wow! Sorry, cuz I overslept at your room. Okay, I will go out now." I say and get up to leave from her room.

"Its okay, kookie. Im okay with it. Okay, kookie. Bye... " she smiled.

Y/N POV
After Im done, I walk out from my room and headed down towards the kitchen. There I already see all of them were busy breakfast and have a chit chat with each other.

"Morning y/n...! Are you feel much better? " J-Hope ask me with his smiley face.

"Yerp. Im feel okay now. Thank you oppas for yesterday. Heeee..." I smile.

"Okay,okay, Now have seat y/n and take your breakfast. I will send you and Jungkook this morning. Hope its not getting late." Suga says and continue eating.

We're headed together to our college. And Im so happy because now I feel like I have a family beside me.Im really feel thank you to them cuz always niced towards me especially Jungkook.

*At College*
Looks like I will be alone today. Hurm.. How I wish that Jungkook have same class with me all of the time.

"Woa,woaa... looks what we have here..."
I heard voice and sound of clap from behind. I turned back and see Yunhee and her gang.

Ergh, what she want this time. Can she leave me alone and do my life peacefully? Haishh! What a worse day,today.

"Err? Yes? Did you call me,Yunhee-ah.. What do you want?" I ask her and tried to give her smile. Fake smile actually.

"I dont want nothing. I just want to be friends with you, my old friend." She says with sarcastic smile.

"Hahaha, you're so funny, Yunhee. Whats wrong with you,huh... so sudden be nice to me and what? Wanna be friend with me? Hahaha, so funny." I smile and laugh slightly.

"What? Wah... Didnt you think that you already overeact about this? " she says and comes forward towards my place and without I processed on what happen, I feel my left cheeks stings.

Ouch! Oh my! Its so hurts! Damn!

"What are you doing Yunhee!" I shouted at her and try to act like usually.

"Its your gift,bitch. You're really deserved it. And one more things. I think I already gave you warning about Jungkook and already told you the whole story but seems like you dont affect at all." Yunhee says and look towards me.

"Yea, I know it. But what should I do? I cant resist him. Btw, thanks Yunhee because of you, I really fall in love with Jungkook more." I say and wink at her amd tend to leave her behind with her gang.

Wow y/n!! Where did you get this feel! Good y/n! Be brave, yeay! You can do it!

I leave them behind and heard Yunhee screamed my name and I just chuckle with myself and without I realised suddenly I bumped into someone and from that it makes me fall down.

Good! Now what? Bumped? Haish! When will my day will be luck.

"Im so..so..rry... Are you okay??" Ask that boy. Well I guess he also didnt see me.
And then he give me his hands to help me get up from fall. I reach out for his hands and went up.

"Its okay. Sorry too for that. " I says and try to cleaned up the dust on my jeans.

"Thank you. Btw, what's your name? Are you new here?" He suddenly ask my name.

"Ouh.. yea.. new students I think. Heeee. Btw my name Y/n. " I reply.

"Nice name you have. Nice to meet you, y/n. And my name is Kevin. " he says it and looks like he want ask another question.

"Ouh, Kevin.. yea, nice to meet you too. And sorry, I've to go.. I think the class already about to start. Bye! " then from that, I leave Kevin behind and walk faster to my next class.

KEVIN POV
Gosh, why Im feeling like this! Calm down, Kevin. Calm down. Fuuh! Now lets go to class.

On the way towards his class.

Did I falling in love with her? Why Im always thinked about her. Stop it can you? Erghh.

A/N
Hehehee.. New character is coming.
Btw thanks for all the supports that you all give for all this time! Its already reach 2.20K wahh!!! Im so happy about that. Thank you so much! And for the last one,
I just wanna say Goodnight!!! Heeee, In my country, current time is 01.24 AM and yea, I didnt sleep yet. Btw after write this, i will.. heee. Annyeong!!!

-TO BE CONTINUED-