Kim Taehyung

Min Mi Cha and Min Mi Young arrive healthy and happy a few hours later. Two beautiful twin girls that totally explains Yoongi's extreme pregnancy hormones. No one knew he was carrying twins. The doctors hadn't caught it for some reason.
Fucking hilarious that Hoseok passed out when he found out he now had two babies. Both girls. Namjoon is sure to never let him live it down considering all the shit he threw his way before.
Yoongi, on the other hand, has been surprisingly calm considering how worried he was this whole pregnancy. Now, he's laying in bed, cuddling both little girls in his arms, singing to them softly under his breath, sweat still covering his face.
Jimin and Jin beam at him as they await their turn for the twins. Yoongi won't let any of us near them. He scowls if we step too close. It's hilarious how protective he is when just hours before he was scared he'd not want the them.
Oh how the tables have turned. Also, out of curiosity, Namjoon secretly did have the hospital run DNA tests and found that Mi Cha was, in fact, his while Mi Young was Hoseok's. Apparently that can happen, shockingly enough, but he doesn't plan on telling them.
He simply let me and Jin know out of respect and excitement. I know as a huge family, we will all be caring for those beautiful girls just as we'll care for Taemin and Minjoon. Two boys and two lovely baby girls adding to our group.

     I barely manage to convince Jimin to come back home with me. He pouts and coos at the baby girls and I have to repeatedly remind him that they will be coming home tomorrow.
     "B-but! Tae! I wanna stayyyy..." He groans as I practically drag him to the car. Taemin tucked into his car seat in my free hand.
     I roll my eyes. "Baby, it's late, Taemin is sleepy and hungry, and I miss cuddling you in bed." I sigh, starting the car. Jin and Namjoon plan to stay a little later to help with Hoseok and Yoongi.
     He huffs. "Alright but you owe me."
     Smirking, I place my hand on his upper thigh. "Oh, I'll make sure you don't regret this."
      His eyes dilated and cheeks flush, his thighs opening just a little bit so I slip my hand down lower to cup his balls. He whimpers and clutches the seat. I keep my eyes on the road. "So ready for me, baby."
      He moans. "It's been w-weeks. I need you so much."
      "Almost there, baby boy."
      Once home, I hurriedly feed Taemin and put him to bed with a song while Jimin showers and waits for me in bed. When I finally manage to make it to him, I stop in the doorway, stifling a moan.
     Jimin lays on the bed fully naked, thighs spread wide and playing with himself. Two fingers buried deep inside his tight ass, moaning my name.
      I strip naked in record time and kneel on the bed, removing his fingers and replacing them with my tongue. He grunts and grinds down on my face, riding my tongue expertly.
     "Fuck, Tae! More! Deeper!" He strokes his pretty cock as I eat him out thoroughly.
     Not being able to wait any longer, I change position and line my dick up, thrusting inside him hard and fast, not pausing as I being pounding his ass like we both want.
     He screams into the pillows as I hit his sweet spot over and over, my hands marking his gorgeous body with red and purple bruises in my haste and rush to have every part of him.
      "Ugh...f-fuck! M-more...Tae!" He moans, tossing his head back and arching his body wantonly as I take him to the edge.
      "So pretty baby...my Minie." I grunt, hips stuttering as I release deep inside him.
      He gasps, stroking himself faster, his hand moving at blinding speed until he spills his milky cum all over his fingers.
     I lean down and lick him clean, thoroughly sucking his dripping cock into my mouth before licking around his pretty balls and gaping hole to the beautiful sounds of his cries.
     Once done, I share our delicious flavors with him, watching hungrily as he swallows. Fuck, my baby is hot. "I love you, Minie."
      Lazily stretching as I slip out of his fully satisfied body, he grins. "I love you, too, Taetae."
      I pull him into my side and cuddle him spoon style. We lay just holding each other in comforting silence while listening to Taemin snoring over the baby monitor.
      "You know..." I begin.
      "Hm." He yawns, half asleep.
      Chuckling, I kiss his neck. "I could go for another little Minie running around."
      "Don't. Even. Think. About. It."

It's coming guys...it's coming 😭😭