Jung Hoseok

I catch myself smiling again as I watch Jimin nurse his baby, cooing softly as we set everything up in our new house. I'm so happy we can all be close like a real family since most of us don't have any real family to lean on.
      Mostly it's just me, Tae, and Namjoon moving shit in because Jimin has to care for the baby and the other two can't lift anything heavy. It doesn't seem to bother Jin but I can sense a brewing storm in my fiancé's eyes as he grumpily sits on the porch swing, watching us with hawk eyes.
     I know he hates being pregnant and no being able to do anything he deems 'manly' but his plump ass can just get over it. Nothing is harming our baby, not even his stubbornness.
      It takes all day to move everything in place so Jin started making dinner before we finished so now that we're done, it's ready. Jimin puts the baby in the nursery to nap before coming to eat, latching on to his husband happily while Jin and Namjoon cuddle on the large love seat, Joon feeding his pregnant fiancé.
     Rolling my eyes, I look at my own fiancé. Arms crossed and angrily picking at his food. Why can't things be easier for us like it is for them? Sighing hard, I sit beside Yoongi and pull him into my arms. He doesn't react at first but finally hugs me back. My hand slipping down to his plumping belly and rubbing.
      "Are you still hurting?" He's been having stomach pains a lot.
      He shakes his head. "Just not hungry. I want to go to bed." He yawns.
Bidding the happy couples goodnight, I get up and help Yoongi to our upstairs bedroom, quietly so as not to wake the sleeping baby down the hall.
Closing the door behind us, I lock my arms around Yoongi from behind and rest my chin on his neck. "Babe, what's wrong? Really? Is it me? Is it the baby?" I ask, concerned.
He stands stiff. "I just don't know if I can do this, Hoseok. I'm not cut out for parenthood. I hate everything about being pregnant, you know. Seeing Jimin so happy and nurturing with his baby? I know I'm not going to be anything like that and I'm worried. What if...what if I end up hating it or resenting it?"
My turn him to face me, gazing into his red rimmed eyes in shock. I'd had no idea he as worried about hating our child. Swallowing hard, I rest my hands on his shoulders, trying to be reassuring. "I think the stress is getting to you. You know Jimin hated being pregnant, too. Everyone has their struggles but I don't think you'll hate the baby, Yoongi-ah."
"But what if i do? What if I have to give up on our dreams for it and I never get over it. You know how long and hard I've worked for this future and now...it's all so uncertain." He huffs.
"Min Yoongi." I mutter sternly. "There are six people in this house. We would all jump in and care for our child if you wanted to go off and finish working on your career. You know I fully support you so I'm willing to stay with the baby like Jimin and Jin while you do you. Stop worrying so much. Everything will work itself out."
He stares at me intently, seemingly taking in my words to heart. "Okay. I guess you're right."
I scoff. "Of course I am."
"Don't get cocky!"
"Baby you love it when I'm cocky." I tease, pressing my lips to his.
"You also love it when I put it inside you." I laugh.
He shoves me away, cursing. "Just had to ruin the moment, didn't you?"
I shrug. "I was going to be one of us. I took the shot this time."
Rolling his eyes, he grabs a towel. "I'm showering then going to bed. Save me some leftovers?" He asks.
Smiling, I kiss him one last time before leaving him alone to put up his precious late night leftovers.

I know this is a short fluffyish chapter but I just wanted to post and I'm going to update more very soon but I'm just letting you guys know that this book is ending very soon and didn't want to spring it on you!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I'm going to write the last few chapters rounding them out to about 50 chapters with the epilogue I think.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I love you guys so much and thank you for being so patient with me since I've been neglecting this book sadly. I want to finish this book so I can focus harder on OURS and OMEGA LOTTERY.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I'll probably be making sparse updates on SINNER but I will keep up updates weekly at least. Thank you so much for your supporting me!