Kim Taehyung

I listen intently but the line is dead. Shit. I lean against the wall and groan, my erection still hard and leaking in my palm. Right now I'm on my lunch break in the back of the convenience store.
      God he sounded so hot just now. I want to leave and go find my boyfriend, making him scream my name over and over again. Fuck. Those damn bubbles. I could hear his body moving frantically through the water. My obedient little baby.
     I quickly finish myself off then wash my hands before going back to work. Jimin on my mind the whole time. 

     It's after midnight when I finally clock out and head to Jin and Hoseok's new place. Thankfully they agreed to leave the door unlocked for me so I quietly slip inside and search for my boyfriend. When I spot him I can't stop the large smile that spreads across my face.
     My little mochi is passed out half upside down on the large sleeper sofa with an empty pint of ice cream still in his hand. His large shirt sticky from where he missed his mouth in his rush to eat.
     I make sure Jin and Hoseok are asleep before carefully removing Jimin's blanket and trailing my hands over his soft plump thighs and large stomach. He mumbles in his sleep and moves closer to me.
I place gentle kisses all over his chubby cheeks making him giggle and open his eyes. "Shh...baby lets not wake the others up." I tease as I fall to my knees between his legs and pull his butt down the bed until he reaches the edge.
His eyes darken as I caress his thighs, pushing them farther apart. His hands tangle in my hair as I lower my mouth to his inner thighs, sucking and nipping.
He gasps, covering his mouth as I push his shirt up and jerk his boxers down, pressing my tongue inside his leaking slit. He groans and tightens his thighs around my head as I put his wile dick into my mouth and suck hard. Bobbing my head up and down giving him as much pleasure as I can.
I pull off after a couple minutes. "Did you cum in the tub baby?" I growl in his ear.
He nods frantically. "I d-dropped my phone in the water, though." He pouts.
Chuckling, I lace our fingers together and use my free hand to ruffle his hair. "You're too much, Minie. Can never keep a damn phone." I laugh as he scowls at me. I lower my mouth to his ear. "Are you ready for me baby?" I ask darkly.
Swallowing hard, he nods and pulls me closer to him by my hips. His finger swiftly unbutton my jeans and push them down, freeing my erection.
I moan as he strokes me a few times before scooting his ass down closer to my erection. I gripe both his plump cheeks before roughly spreading them apart and rubbing my head along his rim.
He bites his bottom lip, eyes rolling back as I pull back just enough to spit on his home before pressing inside him. He gasps loudly and digs his nails into my biceps as I firmly shove inside him to the hilt.
He grabs a pillow and places it over his face as his moans get louder and I seek out his prostate. Fucking him hard and fast, my hand gripping his erection firmly as I stroke him in time with my deep thrusts.
"T-Tae! I can't hold it! I'm gonna...c-cum!" He cries out as I quicken my pace, the bed scooting across the floor slightly. Both of us too into our lovemaking to realize how much noise we're making. I groan and take Jimin's lips as he cums hard, his thighs locking around me tight.
I give him a couple more before I'm cumming deep inside him as well. Sweat runs down my forehead as I ease out of him and admire his abused red hole, my cum dripping out into them floor. I lick my lips as experimentally lean down to take a swipe with my tongue.
He gasps in shock as I do it again and again until I'm fully spreading him wide opens and eating him out, making sure not to leave any cum behind. "Oh god! Tae! W-what are you-"
He gasps loudly and moans, his ass riding my tongue as I take care of him. He ends up cumming again just from my tongue and smile triumphantly as I sit up and kiss him passionately.
He looks completely wrecked as I pull his boxers back up and fix his shirt back in place. He pulls me down on the bed with him and snuggles himself against my body, throwing his leg over my hip as he seeks a comfortable position.
"I love you so much, Minie." I whisper as he drifts back to sleep. I run my fingers through his hair and continue to just watch him for a while until my own eyes close out of exhaustion.
I refused to feel embarrassed about making love to my pregnant boyfriend as I hear Jin and Hoseok griping in the other room about us waking them up. I smile widely in amusement with my eyes still closed as I let myself drift with my soulmate in my arms. Safe and truly satisfied.