Park Jimin

"Park! Get in here now!"
Groaning, I stand from my desk and slowly walk into Jungkook's office. He's in a mood today and has been screaming at everyone and everything since I came in.
I peak inside before revealing myself. Mr. Jeon stands perched on the edge of his desk looking stressed. Arms crossed and tie loosened around his neck. Swallowing hard, I make my way inside the room.
"Close the door." He demands and I turn around to do as told. Once the noise from the outer office is gone, his eyes trail over me from head to toe.
I give myself a once over anxiously. Feeling bloated and just awful today, I opted to wear loose black pants and a breezy white button up that I stole from Tae. My little bump hidden firmly.
"Yes, Mr. Jeon?"
"I told you to call me Jungkook how many times now? Did you send me the new client files this morning like I asked? I've been waiting on them and still haven't received them." He sighs.
My eyes widen in shock. I had, in fact, forgotten all about them. Shit. "I'm so sorry, sir, I must have forgotten! I'll send them right away!" I turn to leave but stop as he grabs the back of my shirt to hold me still.
"Just stay put, Jimin." He grunts, releasing me seconds after. I steady myself and turn back just knowing I'm going to be fired. His cold eyes stare unreadably into mine. "Today is not a good day to be a fuck up, Park. I've been through several stressful meetings and needed those files for another meeting in an hour.
I'm not going to have enough time now to review them. This is unacceptable." He sighs loudly.
"I u-understand, sir. I'm sincerely sorry." I bow as low as I can.

      His eyes never waver from me

His eyes never waver from me. "I might forgive you...if you can accept a proposition I have for you." He randomly announces. I straighten up and wait... "I can either fire you now...or you can finally go on that lunch date with me. I'll buy and forget about this whole little accident." He smiles widely.
I stare back blankly in shock at the fact he's now trying to bribe and blackmail me into a date. "I'm s-sorry but-"
"Come on, Jimin. Take a chance on me. You won't regret it." He sidles up to me and wraps his arm around my waist. I jerk and attempt to pull away but his grip is iron tight.
"No thanks. If I'm fired I'd like to grab my things and just go home." I mumble, still struggling.  
       He chuckles in my ear, his tongue lighting touching my skin. "Oh, Jimin. God, why won't you let me taste you? Just a little bit, huh? You look so sexy right now." He groans, his free hand roaming under my shirt and tracing over my stomach.
      I freeze and so does he as his hand settles on my bump. Looking down at me in confusion, he forces my shirt fully open and gazes in shock at my pregnant belly.
      "What the hell is this?" He demands in a harsh low voice.
      I shiver from the flash of anger in his eyes. I break away from him and get some distance between us. I hold my shirt closed. "I'm p-pregnant." I whisper.
      He just stares for a long moment before breaking out into loud, bitter laughter. "Pregnant? Correct me if I'm wrong, Park, but I'm sure you can't be pregnant. You aren't gay, remember? That would require you to let a man fuck you, to spill his cum inside you. Tell me-you'd turn me down but let another lesser man take your body and impregnate you?!" He hisses, fully enraged now.
      I take a step back, terrified at my current situation as Jungkook stalks towards me. "Stay away from me! I q-quit!" I yell, turning and running towards the door.
      "Oh no you don't." He growls, grabbing my arm and turning me forcefully in his grasp, arms enclosing around me before his mouth is crushing down on mine, his tongue shoving inside me, choking me.
      I fight, hitting him and trying to shove away but I can't move. He pulls back to smirk down at me before forcing me backwards onto his desk, the rough wood digging into my back.
      He jerks my loose pants down and forces himself between my legs. "Stop it!" I scream.
      He hits me. Not enough to really leave damage but enough to shut me up. "I've asked and asked. Begged, really, for just the time of day from you. Nothing. I am not a man who begs, Jimin. You've known since the first moment I saw you, hired you, that I wanted you but continued to put me off. No more. I will have this ass." He growls, ripping my boxers off, leaving me bare before him, splayed wantonly over his desk like a whore in only Tae's shirt, pulled fully open around me, slipping off my shoulders.
     Tears burn my eyes as his hands grope and caress my body possessively. Nausea builds in my stomach and the urge to throw up is almost overwhelming. "Please don't do this!" I beg.
      He stares back indifferently. "You're so beautiful. I've dreamed of taking you like this, Jimin. So pretty and pink for me." He groans, pinching my nipples. I flinch. It felt good when Tae did it...but now it just disgusts me. I hate it.
     I try to get up but he holds me down by a hand on my chest. He tsks down at my belly. "Getting fat already. Such a shame it'll ruin this gorgeous figure." He sighs, gripping my hips hard enough to bruise and rubbing his crotch against my ass.
      Sobs rip out of my throat as he slowly reaches down to unzip his pants. I try to close my legs but he forces them wide open with his knee as his wet erection rubs against my ass cheek.
      I stare up at the ceiling praying someone will come and save me before this happens. God, I can't believe this is actually happening to me. Being raped by my boss. About to be raped by my male boss. How did I even get into this situation?
      Sure, I knew the only reason I got hired here is beside he liked to stare at my ass. I never told Tae how uncomfortable I really was coming to work with all the harassment because the pay was good and I made great hours. I didn't want to lose this job but it's not worth this.
      Is this my fault? Did I bring this on myself? Did I lead him on in some way I haven't realized yet? Tears stain my cheeks as he forces two wet fingers inside me. I grunt from the pain and close my eyes.
      I keep trying to calm myself and imagine Tae or just not think at all as he roughly stretches me out. I moan in pain and continuously try to close my legs but he keeps me still and open for him.
     "P-please, Jungkook..." I sob. "I'll do a-anything but please stop. It h-hurts.."
      He pauses, gazing down at me with dark glittering eyes. Predatory almost. "Anything?" He caresses my face, his thumb wiping my tears. So alarmingly gentle with his touch.
       He pulls away. "Believe it or not, I'm not turned on by forcing someone. I want to fuck you, to have you, but willingly. If you agree to give me an actual chance and not run from me then I'll stop. I won't touch you again like this without your consent but you have to mean it. I'm a man of my word, Park. I expect you to be as well." He demands, leaning back and tucking himself back inside his pants.
      I sit up immediately and cover my body the best I can. Shivering. "O-okay. I'll go on a date with you. I w-won't quit just please let me go home." I beg meekly.
      He raises a brow. "Sorry sweetie but you still have three hours left on your shift." He hands me my pants and I quickly pull them on, wincing at the pain in my ass from his rough touch. The repeating memory of his nails dragging against my sensitive inner walls.
      His eyes linger on my stomach as I button my shirt back up. "Pregnant." He shakes his head in disbelief. "I can give you and that baby anything you desire, Jimin. Be mine and I'll make sure nothing every happens to either of you. You'd never have to worry about money again." He offers with a wicked smile. "I just want you in my bed. Everyday. Mine."
      I reluctantly slip off the desk. Fear still radiating through my body as I stumble towards the doors on shaking legs. "I'll t-think about it. I'll send those files to you." I escape to my desk and sit down, exhausted and pained.
      I just want Tae with me right now but I don't want him to see me like this. I hate Jungkook. I don't want anything to do with him but I know if I go back on my words that he can find out where I live or any other job I might get and ruin it, hurting me and my future. Maybe even Tae's.
      Why did he have to take something new and special to me just between Tae and I and taint it. Turning it into something dirty and sickening. I hate him for that most of all. The thought of Tae touching me again like...that...terrifies me.
       I really wish he'd get here fast, though. Before I have a mental breakdown.