Park Jimin

"Have you made a decision, Mr. Park?"
     I flinch, turning my head to see Jeon Jungkook lounging lazily by my desk as of waiting for me. I had hoped to sneak in later than usual so I could avoid him as long as possible but it seems my efforts have failed.
      It didn't help that I had to pretend to stay in bed until Tae left for work before rushing to get ready for my own job. I can't let Tae do all this for me. I also can't just escape this place considering the fact Jungkook is trying to blackmail me into all this.
      Swallowing hard, my hand instinctively moves to rest over my large belly hidden under the extra large white sweater I swiped from Taehyung.
      "G-good morning, Mr. Jeon." I mumble, sinking into my chair and immediately pulling up his schedule, trying to make it clear I'm interested in talking. Apparently he doesn't get it or just doesn't care.
      "What have I told you about calling me that, Jimin? Hm?" He places a finger under my chin and forces me to look up at him. "It's Jungkook to you. I want to take you out after work today. Any particular restaurant you prefer?" He says confidently without any doubt I'll be there with him.
      I worry my bottom lip, hands trembling. "I s-should really just go home after work, sir."
      "Nonsense. After dinner you can come to my home and rest. I'll be more than happy to begin decorating the baby room for you." He smiles, straightening his blood red tie.
     "I can't. I'm sorry." I whisper, so low it's barely heard but by his expression change, I know he did hear it.
      "I thought we talked about this baby?" He brushes a lock of my hair out of my face. "One way or another, I will make you mine. I can give you so much more than anyone else ever can. Just give in and stop playing hard to get. It's starting to get old." He ruffles my hair before squeezing my thigh then walking briskly back to his office.
     Tears blur my vision at the realization that I have no choice in this. None at all. I want Tae to help me so bad but what can he do? He's struggling just as much as me and what if my vindictive boss gets him fired? Gets him hurt? I couldn't live with that. Seeing my best friend hurt because of me.
      I decide to put all the stressful thoughts out of mind for now and just do my job. That is until Tae calls me to ask what I want for lunch. Cursing, I have no idea what to say to him. He thinks I'm at home in bed. He'll be so pissed if I tell him the truth.

"Minie?"
I sit up in the sheets and smile as Tae comes into the room carrying all my favorite take out dishes. After ending my call, I feigned illness at work and was able to leave since Jungkook was, thankfully, in a meeting at the time and couldn't deny me.
I immediately changed into pajamas and just settled in bed when the door downstairs opened.
"Yummy! Thanks, Taetae!" I grab the food and begin stuffing my face, the baby immensely pleased by his choices. Tae smiles at me and I scoot over to make space so he can sit and eat as well.
"Are you Okay? You look a little hot." He frowns, placing a hand over my forehead and wiping away my sweat.
"I was snuggled too tightly in the blankets. Just now got out." I lie, forcing a huge smile.
He shakes his head, snorting. "You're too much, Minie." He pauses, just watching me scarf down my sandwich. "You've got some..." he leans in closely and I freeze as his lips press against the corner of my mouth and he licks off some mustard.
I shiver from the hot look in his eye and glance away in embarrassment. "T-thanks."
His mouth lingers over mine for a few seconds before he sits back and finishes his own food. It takes much too long for me to regain my senses and finish my own meal. Afterwards, he cleans up for me while I head into the bathroom to shower.
I giggle at my reflection as I strip off my clothes and rub my belly. It's getting so big now butnI don't even care because it's creating a life. A life me and my bestest friend in the whole world created. Then thought just makes me so happy.
I lean over to start the water, screaming in irrational fear as I turn back around to see Tae inside staring at my ass. "What the hell? Trying to give me a heart attack!" I clutch my chest.
He chuckles, moving his arms around my hips and pulling me against him. I forgot out of surprise that I'm still naked and blush from head to toe. He groans and buried his face in my neck.
"Tae! W-what are you..." I moan brokenly as he begins sucking hard on my sweet spot. I harden instantly and his hand trails between us to stroke my tip.
"So pretty. Always so pretty, Minie." He smiles, kissing my nose before helping me under the spray and stripping himself as well, climbing in after me.
He presses me against the wall and devours my mouth freely while my hands roam over his hard body. Eventually my need becomes too great and I wrap one of my thighs around his hip and he takes the hint, lifting me up into his arms, holding me prisoner against the wall as my other leg wraps around him fully as well.
He gropes my ass cheeks roughly before sliding a finger gently around my sensitive rim. Gasping, I grind down on his finger as he slips it inside my tight heat. "Ugh...Tae..."
He groans as I whine his name and adds a second finger impatiently. "Fuck, baby. So tight, so perfect. I don't want to hurt you." He sighs, working his digits in and out of me, stretching me carefully. Nothing like Jungkook. The complete opposite and I bask in the difference.
Unlike Jungkook, I know Tae would never hurt me in any way. I love him so much. I couldn't picture my life without him.
He removes his fingers and eases me down, spinning me and placing my hands on the wall to make sure I'm balanced from falling. How the hell can someone be so sweet and considerate even whilst in the throes of passion and lust? Unreal.
"Hold tight baby. I don't want you to get hurt." He nuzzles my neck while easing into my body with all the gentleness he possesses. Moaning and forcing my hips back with wanton abandon. His hands lock around my hips and begin pistoning quickly against my ass.
I scream out as he hits my prostate over and over again and claw at the wall as my orgasm rears up. Just as I whimper out my release, his hands slide up to my belly and cradles it as he cums inside me. I lift my face up and let the soothing water wash all the sweat off my body as he pulls out and helps wash me.
I stare in awe at the man I've never once thought of as more than a friend and imagine possibly...him being more to me. I can't deny he really is the perfect boyfriend material. For anyone and I already know I love him.
Maybe...maybe I want this to be more. Just as the thought comes to me, he looks into my eyes and I can see his love for me as well. Maybe he wants more as well...