Kim Taehyung

I'm so glad Jin is going to be alright and after checking on him before taking Jimin home, I feel relieved. I'm also glad Jin and Namjoon are getting their shit together. It's been long enough.
I also can't believe Jin is pregnant? Almost five months, too? That's insane to think about. I can tell by Jimin's pout that he's thinking about it too. I squeeze his hand as I drive us home, compliments of Jin's car.
"Let it out, baby. What's wrong?" I smile knowingly as he scoffs.
"It's so unfair! He looks amazing, Taehyung! He's only like...two and a half months behind me! Why am I a blimp and he's still looking like a damn model?!" Tears of anger fill his eyes.
I laugh and he gasps at me in outrage, tossing my hand from his. "You're all assholes!" He cries. "Stop and get me some chocolate!" He demands, wiping his eyes.
Holding back my smirk, I rub his plump belly lovingly before stopping at his favorite store to grab some snacks. I know it's going to be one of those emotional nights so I grab extra chips and chocolate along with ice cream and pizza.
His eyes widen happily at the bags as I return to the car but still stubbornly keeps his pout. "I'm still mad at you!" He grumbles, reaching around to grab his chocolates, cutely studying them in his mouth making him look like a chipmunk.

He stomps off while I take all the bags and put the groceries up. After starting dinner, I go in search of my wayward boyfriend, smirking when I find him standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror eyeing his body, twisting this way and that with a frown.
I watch him for a good five minutes before speaking. "Babe. What are you doing?"
He screams, jumping nearly two feet in the air from shock, apparently not having seen me. Clutching his chest, he glares at me before his mouth falls open and his eyes widen.
"What's wrong?" I demand, walking up to him, worried.
He looks away, his eyes filling with tears. "I hate you!" He whines, turning away from me.
I stand stock still not understanding what I've done wrong now. I didn't mean to scare him. "What's wrong, Minie. Please tell me." I plead, taking his hand.
He drops his head on my chest and shakes his head. "I c-can't." He whimpers.
I wrap my arms around him in concern. "You can tell me anything. Baby, talk to me." I demand, worried something is seriously wrong.
When I look down at him however I see his face bright red and embarrassed .
"I...uh..." he stutters, avoiding my gaze.
"Just tell me."
He huffs loudly before shoving me away from him. "I fucking peed myself, okay! You scared me and my bladder sucks...and...and...this is all your fault!" He yells, pointing at me. "I can't control it!" He squeezes his beautiful thighs together, drawing my attention to them so that I just now notice the large puddle on the floor.
I try. I really fucking try to hold it in but as soon as I look back up at his angry indignant flustered expression I lose it. Busting out into loud hysterical laughter as he gawks at me.
"I'm so fucking glad you think this shit is funny! Why don't I just pee on you next time, you ass!" He throw a towel in my face before grabbing mopping supplies.
After wiping my eyes from laughing too hard, I grab the mop from his hand and usher him towards the bath tub. I help him get settled into the hot bubbly water while I clean up his mess.
I know he's still embarrassed as I sit on the edge of the tub and run my fingers through his wet hair, staring sat him with adoration. "Minie?"
      He huffs.
     "I really love you. You're so beautiful, baby." I caress his lovely cheeks, trailing my fingers slowly down his collarbone to his dark distended nipples, plump and stiff from pregnancy.
       He closes his eyes, gasping, and I watch hungrily as his thighs saw together under the suds. I stop my teasing of his his nipples to tilt his face up to mine. "You are perfect, Park Jimin. I never want to hear you put yourself down again, do you hear me?" I murmur sternly.
      He chews on his bottom lip. "I c-can't help it. I just f-feel so bad about myself. I used to look so good. I took such good care of my body and had abs and...and...my ass used to look really good but now!" He stops to take a breath. 
      "Now you just look even more gorgeous. You glow, Minie. You don't see how many people's heads turn your direction when we go somewhere and it's not because you're pregnant. They are what I see-a beautiful angel. Pure and perfect. You don't know how much it hurts me to see you putting yourself down. You have to love yourself, Minie." I kiss his lips. "Love yourself for me."
      Tears shine on his cheeks as he pulls me down, deepening the kiss, sucking on my tongue as my upper body crashes into the tub and his thighs lock around me.
     "Ugh! P-please love me! I n-need you." He gasps against my lips. Groaning, I reach under us to stroke his hard cock. He arches under me and pants hard as I use my other hand to slip two fingers inside him.
      He screams and rocks his hips, riding my fingers and increasing my strokes on his cock. "Tae! Uhhh...I'm gonna cum!" He cries out, clenching his eyes shut as he releases in my hand, his ass clenching tightly around my fingers, sucking me deeper inside his beautiful sated body.
      Smiling, I lift up and strip out of my soaking wet clothes. He watches me with drowsy eyes, drained from his orgasm, as I move around the bathroom in only my wet jeans, finishing up my cleaning.
      "W-what about you?" He asks hesitantly, nodding at my thick erection straining in my jeans, as I head out of the bathroom.
     I turn back and wink at him. "Oh don't worry, honey, I'm going to eat that sweet ass and fuck you so good tonight but right now I need to finish getting you and the baby fed."
     Just as I walk out of the bathroom I hear Jimin giggling behind me. My smile widening as I head back to the kitchen to finish up.