Park Jimin

"Are you sure you guys want to do this?" I ask hesitantly as I carry the little things I'm allowed to into Hoseok and Jin's new apartment. They found one close to us so I'm really happy about it. I just wish it wasn't under such horrible circumstances.
     Jin smiles and takes the small box from my hand, earning a pout from me. "I want to help!"
      He ruffles my hair. "This is help enough. It's too risky for you to be heavy lifting and you know that. Tae would kill us if we let you lift anything over five pounds. It doesn't help that you had to walk up two flights of stairs. You look like you're already about to kill over." He smirks.
     I huff in outrage, ignoring the fact that he's right. I waddle over to their freshly placed couch and plop down with a groan, my feet throbbing and my tummy growling. I've taken it upon myself to stay overnight to make sure everything is settled for them. Not caring about the fact both are older than me and take care of themselves.
     I'm about to have a baby. I have to get used to taking care of others, anyway, right?
Hoseok drops the heavy box he's carrying and sits beside me, snuggling against my large stomach and mumbling baby nonsense to it. I giggle as his breath tickles. Jin smiles down at us proudly before declaring its time for dinner and leaving the room to begin cooking with his brand new supplies.
Hoseok shoots me a knowing look making me laugh. After they stayed with me and Tae the first night and told us their plans, we jumped right now helping them find a place and going shopping for everything they'd need.
Unfortunately, Tae wanted to stay too but he has to work and can't get out of it. Jin has went by Namjoon's apartment and took a few things while he was at work but Hoseok flat out refused to go back to Yoongi's place. Deciding to just buy all new clothes and everything.
I know most of what happened between the couples but I'm pretty sure he's left out parts of what happened between him and Yoongi. The thought makes me sad.
"Why don't you go take a soak in the tub while I hook up the tv and everything so we can all watch Netflix? By the time you get out Jin will probably have all the food made, too." He offers, smiling.
A soak sounds great, actually. I'll never admit it but I about passed out after the first flight of stairs. I thought my legs would fall off. Ugh.
"Okay." I bite my lip, shy. "C-can you maybe c-carry me?" I ask, embarrassed.
He chuckles warmly and scoops me easily into his arms, carrying me to the large bathroom they'll share between the two bedrooms and sits me on the edge of the tub. "If you want to go ahead and get in, I'll grab your pajamas." He says, leaving the door cracked in case I need him.
I sigh contently and start the water. Just as I slip into the hot strawberry scented water, my phone rings. I beam, knowing immediately it's Tae.
I reach down in my pants and grab my phone, answering. "Taetae!"
A deep chuckle sounds in my ear. "Baby. How are you doing? Are they being nice to you? Is the baby okay?" He replies, each question coming out in rapid succession.
I roll my eyes and play with the bubbles. "I'm fine, the baby's fine and Jin is cooking is dinner while Hobi gets Netflix ready for us." I explain.
"Good. I'm so sorry I can't be there, too. I hate that they called me in so suddenly." He sounds frustrated.
"It's okay, I understand. You're working hard for us. I love you so much, Taehyung. I really don't know what I'd do without you." I mumble.
He's quiet for a moment. "What are you doing right now?" His question is random making me pause.
"Um...taking a bubble bath..."
He sucks in a deep breath and I hear movement from the other side of the line. "Is the door shut?"
I peak over to see Hobi has already left my clothes for me and shut the door. "Yup. Why?"
He chuckles again but for some reason his change of tone makes my body shiver.
"I just went on break and since I won't be able to hold your sexy body tonight...can you do it for me. I want to hear you pleasure yourself, baby."
I flush bright red at his words and feel my dick plump under the soothing tingling bubbles. I bite my lip in contemplation, glancing at the door again and again. "W-what is they hear me?"
"I don't care. I need to hear you. I want you to reach down under the water and slowly stroke those lovely thick thighs." He demands, his deep voice rumbling in my ear sexily.
Swallowing hard, I do as he says and slowly being one hand down in the water and stroke my thighs, parting them slightly.
"That's good baby. Now I want you to ever so slightly brush your fingers over that wet erection." He groans as I whimper, do as he wishes.
"Fuck baby, yes. I wish I was there to do it myself." He sighs.
"M-me too." I pout.
"Soon enough, Minie. Now take that beautiful plump cock of yours in your hand and stroke it fast for me."
My breath catches in my throat and my thighs instinctively open wide as I touch myself. Imagining it's him touching me.
"A-are you touching yourself, too?" I ask breathlessly.
"Fuck yes baby boy."
I moan. "I w-wish I could be on my knees for you right now. Your dick down my throat." I gasp.
He moans loudly. "I'd fuck that sweet mouth of yours until your drink every last drop of my cum. Then I'd lay you down and fuck you so hard you spray that delicious cum of your all over us." He growls.
      I gasp loudly for air as I press two fingers deep inside me and begin riding  them to the best of my abilities. "Uhhh...ahh...ohh... Tae!" I scream before clenching around my fingers and exploding cum in the water.
      I suck in air as Tae chuckles. I just about jump out of my skin when someone knocks on the door. Dropping my phone on the process.
      "Hey, Jiminie! You okay in there?" Hobi's voice is full of concern.
      I bite my lip and search for my phone frantically. "I'm, ah, fine! Sorry! I'll be out soon!" I practically screech. Realizing too late I dropped my phone in the damn water.
      I scoop it out and whine when it won't turn on. Shit! Grumbling in annoyance and hurting, needing Tae to satisfy me the way only he can, I climb out of the tub, trembling as I jerk on my clothes.
      Damn if, Tae! You're in so much trouble when you get off work! You better prepare yourself because I'm so fucking horny right now and pissed I'll have to stay this way until he gets off in a few hours! Ugh!
       Whimpering, I toss my phone in the trash before waddling into the kitchen where the smell of Jin's food is the only thing brightening my mood.