Park Jimin

Groaning, I bury my face in the sweat slick sheets as Taehyung thrusts smoothly into me. Gasping, I moan and clench around him. My hips jerking back and forth for maximum friction. Oh god...I'm about to cum again!
I cry out another release and drench my thighs and belly with cum. Tae grunts above me as I tighten around him, his fingers digging into my hips roughly, leaving bruises.
After a few more thrusts, he freezes and I feel him drench my inner walls with hot fluids. He moans brokenly, finally releasing his hard grasp on me. I fall flat as he rolls to the side, both of us panting.
      "Please stop thinking bad of yourself, Minie." He groans, running his fingers through my sweaty hair. I roll onto my side and he pulls me into his arms, kissing my forehead. I close my eyes, feeling warm and secure.
     "I know. I'm sorry I acted like that. It's just...hard, you know?" I sniffle, peaking up at him. "You look amazing, Tae. Tall and fit and handsome. My body is just changing so much I hate it! I can't help but notice how big I'm getting." I tear up.
     I hate being like this but it's true. I'm just so over being pregnant. I love our baby growing inside but wish it was out of me already so I can get thin and attractive again.
      He frowns, chewing on his bottom lip. "Jimin...do you want to impress other people? Do you want to date someone? You can be honest with me."
     I gasp in shock. "What? No! There's no one!" I admit, flushing.
    "Do you..maybe...want to be my-"
     "Hey losers, let us in!" Hoseok's voice interrupts from outside. Tae groans and gets up, slipping his jeans back on and fixing his hair. I pull the sheets over me and pout. What was he about to say?!
     "I'm coming!" He screams, winking at me before exiting the room.
Groaning, I cover my head with the blanket and tune out their loud voices.

"Cheer up, Jimin!" Yoongi smiles, wrapping his arms around my shoulders as we both watch Tae and Hoseok dance sexily together in the living room. I pout when Hoseok grabs his ass. That's mine...
"How are you okay with this?" I ask, exasperated.
He pauses with a smirk. "Why? Jealous? I thought you two were just best friends? Did you two get together?"
I blush. "N-no. But it doesn't bother you that your boyfriend is all over someone else?!" I wave my hands around for effect.
He chuckles, sipping his beer. "I trust him. He's known to get handsy when drunk which is why I'm taking care to watch over him. Unless they begin undressing then I don't care." He shrugs.
"Humph." I cross my arms and glare at the two. I can't believe Tae chose this time to get shit faced. Like, what the hell?!
"Don't worry, Jiminie. They're fine. Just relax." He pecks my cheek before walking to pry Hoseok off Tae and give him a deep passionate kiss. I flush and turn away.
Tae stumbles over to me with a huge smile looking hot af. I ignore him as his hands slide around me. "Get off!" I gripe, pushing his hands away. Beyond pissed now. What am I? Second place?
His clouded expression changes into a frown. "What's wrong babe? Why you mad?" He slurs.
Scoffing, I jerk away from him and grab my things. "I'm tired. Enjoy the party, I'm going home." I demand, stalking towards the door.
Tae tries to move after me but I slam the door in his face and begin heading down the street to our house. It's colder than I thought it was so I shiver and duck inside my coat.
It's getting late and half way home I'm beginning to regret my choice of leaving alone. Not that Tae could really protect me in his condition anyway. Ugh!
A sleek black car pulls up behind me and honks the horn. Flinching, I turn toward it cautiously. The window rolls down to reveal a nightmare. Jeon.
I huddle deeper into my coat and cross my arms over my belly.
He pulls the car to a stop. "Mr. Park, what would you be doing wondering around this late at night in the cold in your condition?" His normal snotty arrogant tone forces me to grind my teeth angrily.
"I'm just heading home. This doesn't seem like your kind of neighborhood." I mumble aloud.
He chuckles. "I just came from a meeting two blocks over. Let me give you a ride, gorgeous." He grabs my bicep and steers me towards his car.
I stomp my feet to a halt and pull myself free. "N-no thank you. I live just a block away. I'm fine." I stammer.
His eyes harden but his smile remains. "Come on, Jimin. I just want to make sure you're safe and warm. Do you want to hurt the baby by getting sick?" He asks, brow raises skeptically.
Swallowing hard, I can't deny his logic but also know I can't fight him on this. He won't stop. I've worked for him long enough to know he'll always get his way.
Finally, I nod. "Just to my house please." I whisper, slipping into the backseat. The car is toasty warm and the seats large and comfortable. He motions for his driver to drive and turns to smile at me, eyes devouring every inch of me.
"I'm hurt, Jimin." He scoots closer and touches a lock of my hair. "You never gave me my promised date. You just snuck away from me and took leave? I thought you knew how I felt about you?" His breath touches my neck but I can't move over anymore. I'm already pressed against the door.
      I stiffen as his hand falls to my thigh. "It was a m-medical issue, Mr. Jeon. I had to take leave."
      His smile picks back up. "Oh? So it isn't because I scared you away?"
      "Of course not." I mumble, lying through my teeth. God, why did Taehyung have to choose this night to get drunk?!
      "Tell me...why were you out walking all alone? What happened to this so called 'father of the child'?" He asks, arrogance and amusement blending through his voice.
       I gently remove his hand from my thigh. "He's waiting for me at home." I lie.
      He smirks. "Really? Knowing your pregnant and he still lets you walk around catching your death outside at this dangerous time of night?"
      I swallow hard. "I'm a man. I can t-take care of myself."
      He hums softly before sitting back. I can finally breath again as he gives me space-only to realize we've by passed my home. "Hey! My house is back there!" I point it out through the darkness.
      He chuckles smoothly. "I know. I'm sorry but I just don't trust a man who leaves you to fend for yourselves like this. It's better you come home with me so I can..." he pauses, eyes scanning my body hungrily. "Make sure you stay warm and safe. Simply looking around my employee, after all."
      Panic fills me and I tug on the door handle only to find it locked. No escape. Shit. "P-please take me home." I beg, fear beginning to settle in.
     He tilts his head in the most unsettling manner. "I am, love. Your new home."

"