Kim Taehyung

"Minie! Please stop acting like this! You're being ridiculous!" I groan, letting my head fall forward and bang against the door.
     Everything has been going so well lately. For the last few weeks, he's been perfect and adorable and even clingy much to my delight. We still haven't really talked about moving our relationship to something more but I really want to and I think he does too.
     I've forced him to stay away from Jeon's office so he reluctantly applied for maternity leave. I've had to take on extra hours and jobs but it's totally worth it for his safety and well being even though he hasn't told me about the harassment yet. I won't push him.
     The morning sickness has finally resided so he's been a little round ball of energy, always wanting to shop for clothes and for the baby or for the house which I'm not complaining but...it's a little exhausting for someone now working four jobs.
     At this moment we have plans to hang out at Hoseok and Yoongi's place but I accidentally made the faux pas of not complimenting Jimin's new shirt and stretchy jeans.
      Out of bleary exhaustion, I stared at him-in his words- 'like he was too fat for skinny jeans' and stalked off crying to the bedroom, slamming the door and locking it, screaming 'I'm ugly and no one loves me'.
Like...what the hell? I just looked at him. I hadn't even had the chance to assess his beauty. Despite his temper, he's just as glowing and gorgeous as ever!
     "Jimin, please! Let me in!" I bang on the door, listening to him sob on the other side. Having no other option, I dig into my jeans for a card and slip it between the door and the wall, promptly breaking into his room.
     I find him laying face down on the bed, clothes and sheets all over the floor, thrown around in his rage, as he sobs brokenly.
      Sighing, I sit down beside him and rub his back. He sniffles and peaks over at me, face wet and puffy. "D-do you think I'm u-ugly now?" He gasps.
      My eyes widen. "Of course not! You're gorgeous to me, Minie. I've never seen such beauty comparing to yours. Male or female. I love you..." I pause, blushing. "You know that, right?"
      He slowly sits up, his hand immediately falling to his large swollen belly naturally. He bites his lip and avoids looking at me, shrugging.
     "I do. I love you more than anything." I tuck a strand of hair behind his ear. "You're beautiful." I lean forward and gently peck his salty wet lips. "Do I need to show you?" I whisper against his mouth.
      He blushes bright red, wiping his eyes. "S-stop it..." He whines, embarrassed.
     I chuckle. "I will. I'll show you as many times as I think you need. Until I beat it into your pretty head that I think you're irresistible." I place my hand on his head clad thigh and squeeze. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I'm so lucky you're carrying my baby." I admit, kissing him more deeply.
      He doesn't resist. Simply locks his arms around my neck as I massage his plump thighs before carefully easing him onto his back and hovering over him, moving his head to the side so I can devour his neck.
    "Uhhh...mhmm..Tae..." he moans, spreading his legs for me to slide in between.
     He tugs my hair, moving me back to his mouth demandingly and I bask in his yummy taste and the magical feel of him.
     His belly rises between us in the best way and I make sure to lovingly caress it, tugging his shirt up to properly love him and show him how beautiful he is to me. My everything.
      He throws his head back and begins unbuttoning his jeans impatiently. I bite back a smile at his eagerness and help remove his clothes in a rush. I admire his plump naked body beneath me, lifting his leg over my shoulder to begin layering soft kisses to his knee up to his inner thigh.
      He watches me wide-eyed as I nuzzle his balls with my mouth and nose, breathing in his delicious musky scent. He sucks in a sharp breath, hips jerking and muscles twitching as I mouth over his sensitive tip.
      "Tae..." he whimpers, head moving back and forth over the pillow, need fully in his voice. "M-more please..."
     I dart my tongue into his slit, tasting his precum. "Tell me. Tell me what you want, Minie. What do you want me to do?" I tease, squeezing his juicy thighs once more.
     He pouts at me, shy. "I c-can't!" He covers his face with his hands.
     Smiling widely, I forcibly remove his hands from his face, squeezing his fingers before rubbing my thumb over his bottom lip. "You can be comfortable with me. In anything. I will never judge you. Ever. I want you to open up and let me see your desperation. Your need. Give it all to me, Minie." I murmur gravely, staring deep into his eyes.
     He shudders in a deep breath before nodding. "Okay. I trust you. Always." He sighs.
     I peck his nose before falling back into position between his splayed thighs and back to my work. I look up at him with hooded eyes. "Tell me. Now." I demand, my own need bleeding out in my tone.
      He shudders, swallowing hard. "Please suck me. Make me cum." He blushes. "Make me cum then fuck me. Hard and fast until you cum inside me, too."
      Groaning at the picture of everything he says, I kiss him harder. "Anything for you, baby." I force his legs over my shoulders once more before swallowing his erection. He screams and locks his thighs around me as I bob my head up and down, hollowing my cheeks hard for his maximum pleasure.
     "Urghhh!" He screeches, body arching off the bed, as I tug at his balls, deep throating him fully. "I'm c-cumming!" He gasps out just as his hot fluids cover my tongue and throat. Groaning, I swallow it all before pulling off and immediately diving down to his plump ass, spreading his cheeks and swiping up his pretty pink hole.
     I use his own cum and my saliva to lubricate his inner walls before airing up, stroking my own throbbing length.
      He looks completely blissed out and ruined before me. Sweat covering his entire body and his eyes glazed as I line myself up and-
     "W-wait!" He moans just before I thrust inside. I pause, my groin aching.
     "D-did you change your mind?"
    He sits up, shaking his head. "No! I w-want to taste you, too." He mumbles, grabbing onto my dick, replacing my own hand, and stroking.
     Sucking in a sharp breath through my nose, I let him take over and he leans forward to suck on my tip, making my brow shirt circuit.
     "Fuck, Minie!" I groan, locking my fingers in his hair as he sucks on me dutifully, licking and sucking every inch of me. "You're so good at that..."
      He moans at the praise and quickens his pace. He continues until I have to forcibly push him off me, kissing his lips hungrily. "Sorry baby, if I didn't stop you I would have cum and I have to do that inside you." I whisper brokenly.
     He smiles up at me, nodding. "Now. Please!" He whines, flipping himself onto his knees for me.
     I smack his perfect ass lightly before lining up in place. Slowly I push myself inside and moan at the tight fit. He gasps, throwing his head backing and clutching the sheets hard as I bottom out.
      Leaning over his, I lick his ear. "I love you. You're beautiful." I whisper, thrusting deeply inside him once more, loving as he keens my name loudly. Thank god we live alone. Maybe missing Hoseok and Yoongi's little get together won't be so bad. All I need his this man under me anyway.