Kim Taehyung

"I look so ugly!"
Sighing, I pick up the last of Jimin's closet of clothes on the floor. I hang the outfit back up. "Jimin, you look fine. Please calm down."
We made plans earlier in the week to go see Hobi and Yoongi but he's just now decided that he's fat and hideous and has nothing to wear despite the twenty outfits I just picked up. His belly isn't even that big. He has a cute little bump now and it's only noticeable under his shirts when he turns a certain way. He looks adorable.
His skin glows and he just always smells amazing. To me he's never looked more beautiful or sexy. He throws himself down on the bed, pouting stubbornly.
Deciding enough is enough, I climb over him and straddle his thighs, trapping him in place. His eyes widen and he releases a quiet gasp as I place my hands over his wrists. "Careful, Jimin or you'll hurt our baby." I remind him gently as he tears up. I slowly move my hands down to caress his growing tummy and feel him shudder under me.
"You look beautiful like always. I know you feel like shit but please trust me. How you feel doesn't reflect how you look at all. You glow, Minie." I give him a small smile.
"R-really?"
Nodding, I lean down to press my lips against this forehead. "You look irresistible. Trust me." I mumble against his skin.
He pulls back to look at me. "Irresistible?" He asks in disbelief. I skim my lips down his cheek to hover just over his lips. He stills under me, not breathing. It's been two weeks since we went to the doctor and I've kept my hands to myself.
I've had to remind myself over and over that he's only my best friend and nothing more. I've tried so hard not to relive the memories of touching him in my head but it's getting harder and harder to hold back.
I know Jimin isn't comfortable with this or even gay but...god, I want him so bad. Just a little taste. "Minie..."
"Mhm?" His hot breath fans over my mouth and I lick my lips in anticipation.
"Can I please kiss you?" I beg.
He shifts under me and I groan as his erection brushes against my own. "I d-don't know..." he says, sound scared.
I open my eyes to stare into his frightened gaze. "Do you trust me?"
He nods, swallowing hard.
I lean the rest of the way down and press my lips against his. I take it slow and gentle as he slowly begins to relax. My tongue escapes to brush over his plump bottom lip, seeking entrance.
Whimpering, he opens for me and I take the opportunity to explore every crevice of his mouth, our tongues hesitantly dueling as I slowly grind my hips against his.
His hands grip my biceps. "Tae! W-what are you..." he tries to deny it but his defenses are weak as my hand snakes down to rub the front of his pants. I can feel how wet he is as precum soaks through his boxers and sweatpants.
"It's okay, Minie. Let me make you feel beautiful, alright? It's what I'm here for." I reassure him in broken pants as I continue to tangle my tongue with his sweetness. He groans loudly as I rub a little harder, making sure to clip his tip teasingly with my fingers.
"God...p-please...mm..more..." He cries softly. Smiling down at his sweaty face, I move to his side so I can remove his pants. His baby bump immediately drawing my attention. That's mine. We made that. Tears burn my own eyes at the thought. I rub his belly gently, loving the feel of the life growing inside him. Mine.
I strip him quickly, scolding him when he tries to hide his body from me, shyly. "Let me see you." I demand softly.
He flushes from head to toe as I kiss on his neck, slowly moving down to his chest while my hands continue roaming over every inch of him, letting him know how much I love his body.
"Y-you don't have to d-do this..." he moans, throwing his head back against the pillows as I stroke his throbbing erection.
"I know. I want to." I grab his face and force him to look at me. "I want to, Minie. Do you understand?" I ask, serious.
He nods, wide eyed. "You really want to?" His voice is small, self conscious.
"You don't know how much." I smirk. His eyes squeeze closed as I trail my fingers over his erection and down...down under his sensitive balls to circle his tight little hole.
He jerks in surprise, eyes snapping back open in shock. His hand shooting out to clutch my wrist, stopping me. "Don't!" He blushes bright red.
       I pause. "Why not?"  
      He throws his free arm over his face, embarrassed. "It's embarrassing. You shouldn't touch there!" He complains.
      I chuckle darkly, continuing my massaging. He body arches up and his thighs tremble against my arm, trying to close. I force his legs to stay open as I lick two fingers. He watches wide eyed as I slowly bring my wet fingers to his quivering hole and push them very carefully inside him.
       He gasps loudly, his hand falling to the side to clutch the sheets as I begin thrusting my fingers inside him, touching his prostate in the process.
"Tae! Oh god...I need...Uhh..." he struggles to form words as his thighs fall wide open, pleasure overtaking his embarrassment and hesitation.
I move between his legs, sliding down on my stomach to get a better look at his pretty little hole. His inner walls suck my fingers deeper inside him, making me groan at the feel. Recklessly, I lean forward and swipe my tongue alongside my fingers.
His reaction startled me. He fucking screams. He screams loudly and begins begging me not to stop. God, it's so hot. Need consumes me and I lick and suck on his hole, pushing my tongue inside him around my fingers, needing to hear his high pitched whines.
When we've both had enough, I pull away and wipe my mouth with my arm, my face soaked with his juices. He's too far gone to be embarrassed as he pulls me down on top of him and thrusts his tongue inside me.
I rip carelessly at my clothes, growling because I can't get them off fast enough. He moans and rubs against me as I try to position myself and thank god he's still wet enough for me to push inside. His nails dig into my shoulders, thighs locking around my hips, as I immediately begin to thrust inside him.
"D-deeper! I need you deeper!" He gasps breathlessly, sweat blooming over his chest and forehead, his hips postponing under me.
"Fuck baby...god...you're so sexy." I growl in his ear. "I want you so bad."
He whimpers. I move my hand between us to stroke him in time with my pounding thrusts. He clenches around me and within a few more powerful strokes, he cums.
"Oh god, oh god...oh gooooodddd..." he screams, body arching under me. His inner muscles squeeze me so tightly it's almost painful as I stop suddenly, cum releasing in thick waves inside him.
He sobs, burying his face in my sweat slick neck as we both come down from our high. I gasp for air and run my fingers through his hair, cooing softly in his ear.
When I feel I can move again, I roll off him and pull him into my arms. "Are you okay? Was that..okay?" I worry.
He peaks up at me. "I can't believe we just did that. You were...inside me." He whispers the last part in shock and I laugh.
"Not the first time." I remind him.
He frowns. "You're not...disgusted? You don't think it's gross? Bring with me?" He asks, nerves showing through his wavering voice.
I kiss his forehead. "Of course not. I'd never think being with you is gross, Minie. How can you even think that?" I sigh.
He shrugs, shy. "I don't know...you aren't gay. I'm not gay. How is this okay?" He asks.
"Stop dwelling on all that. Did being with me feel good? Did you think it was disgusting? Being with me?" I counter.
He frowns. "N-no. I guess you're right. I just don't want to ruin our friendship."
I nod in understanding. "I like being with you and you like being with me. Why do we have to make this complicated? Can't we just stay the same and enjoy each other like this as well?" I suggest.
"I guess you're right. Promise this won't ruin anything? Even if I like it now...you won't hate me or leave me if I don't want to anymore in the future?" He asks in a small voice.
I squeeze him closer. "Never. Best friends for life, remember. You can never get rid of me." I tease and he finally gives me his big eye smile.
"Thanks, Taetae." He stretches with a loud groan. "I'm so sore now and Hobi is still expecting us!" He pauses. "Are we going to tell them?"
"I think we should but only if you're comfortable with it. They'll find out eventually, though." I remind him.
Sighing, he nods. "Okay." He pouts. "I still have nothing to wear!"
Laughing, I climb out of bed and head over to my closet. I toss him one of my large oversized black t-shirts. His eyes light up as he slips it on and smiles as it hides his belly.
I dress quickly before helping him into a pair of stretchy skinny jeans and his favorite vans. I check my reflection in the mirror before we head out. I can't help but think how fucking cute Jimin looks in my clothes. He should always be in them. Forever.