Kim Taehyung

Fucking Hoseok. Stupid happy ball of motherfucking sunshine. Like...who can be that damn happy all the fucking time?!
       I try to catch my footing on the stairs but end up falling face first into the wood. Groaning and holding my face, I blearily look around for the jackass that decided it would be fun to challenge me to a drinking contest.
       I spot him a moment later thoroughly passed out on the kitchen table. How the hell he even managed to make it up there in his state is beyond me. Shit. I should have never left Jimin alone. I can't find him anywhere and I'm getting worried.
       I manage to survive the rest of the stairs to locate a bathroom. I dizzily slip inside the first room I see, falling into the room. "Jimin!" I see him practically passed out on the bed.
       I pick myself up and crawl onto the end of the bed, grabbing his thigh for balance. He doesn't move, just grunts. Apparently he let himself get drunk as well. I knew this stupid party was a bad idea.
       I can't focus as I let my body fall over his, trying to regain some semblance of equilibrium as I try to make sure he's okay. He's a terrible drinker. One thing I've learned about Park Jimin over the years is when intoxicated he goes through three stages; sleepiness, horniness, and anger. And back to sleepiness.
       Clumsily, I shake his shoulder. "Minie..." My voice slurring just slightly. "You o-okay?"
        Groaning, he turns over, knocking my arm out from under me so that my body is forced to land hard on top of his. Taking a deep breath to right myself, I take in his natural scent tinged with a hint of sweat. It smells amazing.
       His hands move to my shoulders to help steady me and I push my upper body off him, my eyes meeting his shiny ones. My gaze tracks his movements as his bottom lip slips between his teeth and he whimpers under me, shifting his hips uncomfortably. 
       I'm caught, frozen, in his hot stare like a deer in headlights as he continued to struggle under my weight. He licks his soft plump pink lips and a shudder runs through me. Why can't any girl can have his lips? How can no girl smell as sweet as him? I've tried and tried to find a girl good enough to drown myself in but to no avail.
       "Taetae..." He whines and the spell holding me is broken. I roll off him and try to steady my tough breathing. God, what's wrong with me? Jimin is my best friend. He's a guy. Something as fragile and perfect as him should never be tainted by my drunken stupid thoughts.
       Disgusted with myself for even thinking of pressing my lips to his, I shift to get up. Before I can, however, Jimin's small hand grips the back of my shirt, stopping me.
        I look back in surprise. His eyes are closed but I know he's still conscious. His legs saw against the sheets and he groans under his breath. "It h-hurts..." he pouts, that plump lip of his jutting out. I lick my own lips unconsciously and slowly trace my finger over his protruding bottom lip.
        His eyes snap open and he jerks me back toward him. Grunting from the force, I catch myself but stop everything when those delicious lips plant themselves on mine. I stare, wide eyed in shock, as his clenched eyes stay shut but his lips move experimentally against mine.
        Holy shit! Jimin is kissing me. Granted, he's drunk and I shouldn't be taking advantage of him but...god. He tastes so sweet.
       Stop it, Tae. This is wrong. You're not gay. This is Jimin! Stop... "Minie?" I gasp out, confused.
         He doesn't speak just grinds his hips up against mine, tossing his head back against the pillows. His bright orange hair a beautiful splash of color on the white. I untangle myself from him and begin the process of running from his drunken horny state, when he whimpers again, holding his hand out to me.
       It's adorable and sexy all in one and I hate myself deeply for wanting to touch. It's wrong. Jimin doesn't know what he's doing. I may be drunk as well but not enough to not know any better. I have to be strong and deny him. He would hate me forever if I gave in to the ache in my pants and chest.
       "P-please...make it stop hurting..." He moves, rolling over to undulate over the mattress, the bulge in his pants prominent. God damn it.
        Fuck it. What kind of friend would leave him tortured like this...and better me than some random stranger, right? I know for a fact if someone just wandered in here they wouldn't hesitate to fuck him breathless in his current state.
       I can just help him with his problem then escape to the bathroom to relieve myself. Yeah, I can just make this all about him. For him. Feeling slightly better with myself, I make my way back over to the bed and turn him back over. His red tinged eyes beg for relief as my fingers shakily work the buttons on his shirt free.
       I tug it off to see a sheen of sweat covering his chest and neck. The urge to taste nearly consumes me. I ignore it in favor of running my fingers softly over his extended pink nipples. His entire body jerks and he keens loudly, spurring me on.
       I continuously work one nipple, leaning down to suck on the other pink nub. "Ugghhh....m-more..." he whines, burying his fingers in my hair, pulling hard.
       I've never seen this side of him before and it ignites something inside me that threatens to break free and devour him. He's so fucking hot. His trembling fingers move down to tug his own pants off and I help him toss them aside, climbing between his spread thighs, admiring the pale flawless skin.
       I suck one last time on his sensitive nipple before letting up and groping his thick thighs roughly. His cock twitches inside his boxers and I grab either side and jerk them down, baring him to my eyes.
       His body is absolutely perfect. I have no idea what he's so self conscious about. He's gorgeous. I trail my fingers over his entire body before wrapping my hand around his leaking cock and stroking.
        "Ah! Wahhh..." He screams and digs his nails into my arms as I work his erection. Digging my thumb into his slit, I bring the finger to my mouth and suck it clean, moaning at his taste. God, so sweet.
        His eyes shut as his hips begin thrusting into my palm as I quicken my pace much to his aching relief. My own erecting strains against my pants and the urge to pull it out and grind it with his own is high. Just about him, Tae. You're not taking advantage of him! You can't.
        His hands search for something to grasp onto, finding my shoulders. His breath catches in his throat and I watch the veins in his neck convulse as his mouth opens wide in a silent scream, his cum shooting out and coating my fingers thickly.
       I freeze and just admire the afterglow from his orgasm, his limp body slowly coming down from his high. I release him and stare down at my hand. Cum drips down my fingers so I do the only thing in my mind at the moment. I lick them clean.
       I never thought I'd ever be in a situation where I'd want to eat cum but...I won't lie. Jimin's cum is sweet and slightly bitter. Better than I ever thought it'd taste. Just like everything about him.
        The throbbing in my pants is now becoming intensely painful so I shift off the bed and plan to run to the bathroom but his soft dreary voice stops me. "S-stay.."
        I glance back, grimacing, and hold my hand over my groin. I need relief. Bad. He slowly maneuvers himself onto all fours and the image before me of a naked Jimin with his ass in the air is almost enough to make me cum alone.
       I slowly approach the bed, wearily, and he pulls me down flat on my back, climbing on top of my thighs. I don't know how to handle the situation as his nimble fingers work my pants, pulling out my dick.
       He stares blankly at it for so long I get self conscious and almost push him off but shocking then fuck out of me, he leans down and swipes his tongue over the head. I grunt from the pleasure the small lick brings and my legs shake as he does it again. And again.
       He peaks up at me with red cheeks as he ever so slowly places his mouth around my tip and lowers his until I feel the back of his throat. Holy fuck!
         I moan loudly and tangle my fist in his hair, urging him to keep doing it. My control on the verge of snapping. He chokes on my dick and I watch with hooded eyes as thick strings of saliva run down his chin.
       "Minie! Fuck....please...I need to cum..." I groan brokenly, not being able to take in a breath. My chest constricting painfully. "Fuck, baby...." I throw my head back and begin thrusting my hips up fast and rough, fucking his mouth lewdly. So good...
       He pulls off just as I'm about to cum and I almost cry from the pain of denial. My eyes shoot to his as he sits back, grinding his ass down over my balls.
       I clutch his hips to make him continue the sexy movement. I've never seen anything sexier than Jimin like this. I've had sex with several girls but none could ever compare to this right here, right now.
        "I need to fuck you." I blurt out, mind fuzzy with need. Momentarily forgetting what or why we got to this point in the first place.
        His eyes widen and I want to curse from my bold statement but he simply studies my large erection in his hand, squeezing it. He tugs his bottom lip back between his teeth, nervously.
       "R-really?" His voice is small and unsure. Slurring just slightly.
       "So bad." I groan, digging my fingers into the soft flesh of his thighs.
        He doesn't answer, just continues to stroke me gently up and down, torturing me more and more. "You can." He whispers, so low I almost miss it.
        I stare at him in shock. He's still drunk. He's offering to let me fuck him...this is stupid. I can't do this to him. But...his soft brown eyes stare into mine shyly.
        His hand stops moving.
        Fuck it.
        I lift myself into a sitting position so fast o practically give myself whiplash and plaster my mouth to his. He gasps in surprise and I use the opportunity to slip my tongue inside, savoring his flavor. Our tongues battle as I flip our bodies so that I'm on top of him, my hands trapping his wrists and holding them above his head.
       He moans, shivering, as I part his thighs and grind my dick against his, feeling it go erect once more. I pull off his mouth and enjoy the sight of saliva trailing down the corner of his mouth. His cheeks and chest flushed, his nipples hard and angry red.
       I move my head down to suck on them eagerly as his thighs wrap around my hips, needily. Fuck....
        I release one of his wrists to shove two fingers in his mouth impatiently. He sucks on them, drenching them thoroughly before I remove them and reach between us to tease his little hole.
        He jerks in surprise but doesn't stop me as I carefully try to ease one inside him. I huff out hot breath over his pained face as my finger slides all the way inside. God, he's so tight and hot. I thrust it in and out a few times before adding a second finger.
       This time he grabs hold of my shoulders and grunts in pain, his nails digging into my sweat slick flesh. "Too much? Need me to stop?" I manage to gasp out, desperate to replace my fingers with my dick. But if he tells me to stop, I will. No question. I'd never hurt him like that.
        He sucks in a shuddering breath before shaking his head. "N-no, don't stop."    
       I take him at his word, my fingers gliding inside him much smoother now as his natural fluids help ease the way through his slick passage.
        He moans and thrusts his hips, riding my fingers, giving me the hottest show I've ever seen. Fucking Park Jimin. He'll be the death of me. His beauty is seriously unfounded and literally hurts me to look too long at him.
       I pull out my fingers and, rushing, I pull down my pants-too impatient remove them properly-and stroke myself a few times before looking up at him. "Get it wet for me." I beg him breathlessly and his eyes droop lustfully, leaning up to suck on my tip again, bobbing his head while clutching my thighs for leverage as he slicks me up.
       I push him back before I can cum and give myself a moment to recover before slowly, slowly lining up my head with his tiny little fluttering hole and push inside.
       I moan loudly as I continue until I'm fully seated inside him. He cries out in pain but locks his thighs around my ass, encouraging me to continue. I give him a few seconds to adjust before dropping down over him, propping my body up with my hands on either side of his head and begin to thrust.
       Oh god...oh fuck....it feels....it feels so...fuck! I bury my face in his neck as I pound into his body, unable to restrain myself a second longer and lose control. He grunts and whines under me, clawing my back as I fuck him roighly, his body jerking up and down over the sheets, his head tossing back against the pillows sensuously.
        "Oh god, oh god..." I chant under my breath as my orgasm builds up within his tight heat and I feel myself losing it. "Cum, Minie! Cum for me." I growl, biting down on his neck just as I release inside him. Moaning loudly as my climax completely wipes me out.
       He gasps, crying out loudly and I feel him release as well all over my stomach. His grip on me loosens as I try to steady my breathing.
        That was by far the best orgasm I've ever had. I've never felt anything so tight and hot around me like that before and god...it was amazing.   
        I finally push up a little to look down at him only to find him already passed out. Groaning, I pull out and watch as my cum trickles out of his red abused hole. Gently, I run my finger over the cum on his puckered flesh and he moans in his sleep.
        God, that's hot.
        I clean him up to the best of my ability and collapse beside him, planning to sleep for the next few years.
        God, I hope I don't live to regret this...or him hate me if he remembers this night...