Afterword

Thank you for supporting this book, I had fun making it, and I loved making content for all of you guys! I hope to get better in the future and I hope that you guys will support me in the future!

✿⋘───《●○●》───⋙✿

This is an update from the future, more specifically January 4th, 2019.

This book was the kicker, the startup to what would from the basis of what I wanted to do, create villain deku stories.

As much as I love this book, I do admit it has flaws. A lot of flaws. It has terrible pacing, flawed writing and I don't think it's good at all, but it'll always have a special place in my heart.

This story was originally inspired by the webtoon Silent Screams by Glamist. You should read it! It's on LINE Webtoon!

One day, I'll create a story that I will be proud of making and I hope that you guys will be pleased with my skills! I want to improve as not only as a writer, but as a person.

Thank you for continuing to support this book.

I love all of you.

✿⋘───《●○●》───⋙✿

OH HI ITS YA BOI, SKINNY PENIS.

So, I hate this book. Like no joke wifnrowjdkf wtf is with this book it's SO BAD. WHAT IS THE PACING. Also hi this is me from August 4th, 2019. But past me had a big understatement on how bad this book was.

It has poor pacing, bad character development and planning and Izuku doesn't know what to fucking do. He's just a mess. I couldn't decide if I should make Izuku a real villain using his own free will or not throughout the entire story, which is why he's floppy like a pancake.

Bakugo was bad. He was still an asshole at the end of the book and I despised him. I wanted him to be portrayed as a good person who genuinely wants to change his ways and right his wrongs. Didn't really work.

So anyways, rant time over OwO

See ya later skanksssssss