Info

Woohoo! I'm here with some current info on the book!

Q. How many chapters will this book have?
A. I'm planning on atleast 25-30 chapters, meaning that this book is nearing its end.

Q. How long was Izuku captured and how long has it been since that incident?
A. Izuku was captured for around 2 months. Its been 1 month since that incident. We're around halfway throught the school year during this time. (For Izuku)

Q. How old are all of them?
A. All of the classmates are 16-17 years old. They're in their 2nd year of highschool (highschools in japan only have 3 years).

Q. Smut?
A. No. I like reading it, but writing it makes me feel really awkward. I might write it someday when I feel less awkward.

Q. Were you inspired Koe no Kotachi, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and other shows?
A. Yes, I was! I suddenly came up with the idea of making Izuku mute. I see blind!Izuku and deaf!Izuku AU's but I never see mute AU's. Let alone villains ones, so tada, I made this story. I also drew powers from other universes that has something similar to powers.

Q. Is every part written as you go or is it all planned?
A. Both. I plan out important events, but everything is made up in order to get over to that point. Its what I do for all of my stories since I don't have time to sit down for a few hours and think.

Q. Bakudeku or Tododeku?
A. I like both, so neither! I'm in the middle.

Now, onto some character info of how the current characters are in the story! This includes personality, physical festures, etc.

Bakugo Katsuki
He has ear piercings, keeps his hair messy and hes become more understanding of people after being in training in school, knowing that he isn't the best. He regrets his actions when he was younger, and tries to make up for them now by trying to save as many people as he can and working hard.

Midoriya Izuku
Izuku is shy, introverted and not very confident in himself. He has heavy scarring and is mute, however with a device that everyone in class pitched in to get him, hes able to speak for around 5 hours a day. He uses a notebook or sign language for other means of communication. He also has a quirk called None For All. He's very indecisive and suffera from paranoia, which is why he tends to switch off and on to both sides.

Uraraka Ochaco
Very motherly and proud. She likes helping others, big or small. She acts like a proud parent because she loves her own parents, and they influenced her to become more mature. She seems to like Izuku, but more as a friend then a love intrest.

Todoroki Shoto
He respects his father now (still a little iffy about him though) and uses both halves. Hes become more independent and wild because he hasn't trained his fire power yet. He tries to remain calm in situations but sometimes he gets angry and burns things in a fit of rage.

Shigaraki Tomura
Captures Izuku and makes it so that hes mute. His intentions of why he is doing so is currently unknown, however it seems that there is something more bigger and underlying to why he did so.  And it seems to do with All Might, the number 1 hero.

Iida Tenya
Still has many leadership skills and is confident. He always tries to cheer up his classmates and inspire them to do better. He has a slight grudge with Izuku being a former villain, but he doesn't show it.

Thank you SO MUCH for 7k reads! Never thought I would get this far!