Chapter 21

The next day came quickly.

My classmates taught me subjects that I didn't know of while I was captured by villains.

It was really nice of them to do that.

But all of a sudden a loud rumble emanated through the school.

"W-What was that?" I asked. Everyone stood on guard and suddenly an alarm sounded throughout the school.

"Villains are attacking! Thousands! Stay inside and do not come out-" The voice cut off, and was replaced by another.

"Hello there heroes. We've come to make a full on attack, we have some people captive here. Consider this a part of your hero training. Also, thanks to a certain someone for being a spy, we have some inside information now." The voice laughs, and ends it.

I started sweating.

"Izuku? D-Did you really?" Hagakure asked me.

"N-No! He's lying! I would never! I would never go back to that hell hole! Believe me! Do you really think I would go back there after everything they've done?" I told them, my breath getting shakier.

"We don't think you would have done that. Your radiance shines above those villains, you're different." Aoyama says to me.

"They set you up, didn't they? Man, villains are really annoying..." Mineta says, rubbing his forehead.

"It'll be fine as long as we stay together! We just need to protect each other." Jiro says.

Everyone prepares their quirks.

"Objective; protect the entire school and Izuku!" Kacchan says.

They rush out of the door and I follow them.

They're a lot faster than me, especially Iida.

"Here, hop on." Iida says.

He piggybacks me.

"Wow, you're really light. You're almost like a girl!....No offense." Iida says to me as we zip through the crowds of other classes preparing to fight.

"None taken. I get that a lot. I know I'm kind of feminine...." I say.

An explosion from a part of the building occurs.

"The building is starting to become unstable! We need to evacuate!" Someone yells.

"Come on, let's go!" Todoroki says ushering us and slipping through with his ice.

Everyone successfully made it outside of the building.

"Ugh, I'm gonna die..." I said.

"Hey, isn't that a villain?"
"He's the traitor! Kill him!"
"He's the scum of the Earth!"

I freeze in fear at these words.

"T-That's not it! They're trying to trick you! I would never do that!" I told them.

"Is that so? How can we believe you? There isn't any proof!" Monoma says to me.

"I-I, well-" I stutter until someone steps in.

"I can prove it." A guy with messy purple hair says.

"Who are you?" Monoma asks.

"I'm Shinsou. The proof is that he was apparently constantly abused by the villains, his vocal cords were ripped out by them, they starved him and betrayed him during the only time he had trusted villains. Any other questions?"

They stayed silent.

"Yay for decent communication skills and evidence!" I rejoiced inside my head.

"We need to leave, and thanks Shinsou. For proving Midoriya innocent. I couldn't say anything...." Iida said, looking down on his actions.

"It's fine Iida, let's just go." I said, reassuring him

"I'm already on it, Deku." He smiled, and I smiled back. He called me by my hero name.

We took off again and we ended up somewhere near the entrance of the school.

There were all the villains.

Hundreds-No, thousands of them were there.

"Ah! Is that Night Silence I see?" A voice said, stepping out of the crowd.

As soon as he said that, all of the students from the hero and support division (with some general education and business) came forward and stood up toward the villains.

"Leave this place you heathens! We'll kill you if you come any closer." Iida shouted, dropping me onto the ground and taking a defensive position.

"We don't have time for you. We want him." Tomura said, pointing a finger at him. "Come on, Izuku. You know you want to join us again!"

"Fuck off! Like I would ever!" I sneered, he put on a hurt expression.

"After everything we've done for you? After all, you willingly took it from us, even when you knew that we were villains. It just happened a few days ago." He said to me, explaining what happened as vaguely as possible, and it pissed me off.

"What a trickster. If he's trying to reveal the power he gave me, do it in one go!" I gritted my teeth.

"You're already an accomplice! You knew very well of what you were doing! We said we wouldn't hurt you, but we didn't say we wouldn't hurt your friends." He said to me.

"You bastard!-" My shoulder was held back by Momo.

"What do they mean that you're an accomplice?" She asked with a stern look.

"I-I, well I was gonna tell you guys sooner or later but-" I started to say but Toga just blurted it out.

"We gave little Deky a quirk! I can't believe he hasn't told you, but then again, he's also a master of secrets~"

"T-That's not true! Shut up, you blonde haired bimbo!" I shouted a Toga.

"How mean, Izu-chan! I even gave you a fancy face-mask like mine, and this is how you repay me?~" She said sticking her tongue at me like a child.

All of a sudden I felt a punch against my cheek.

"K-Kacchan?"

"You betraying us? Seems like you're pretty close to them. You might actually be a spy." He told me, his quirk firing up.

"N-No way. That's a lie! You know it's a lie! Right guys?" I asked all of them. They said nothing.

"Izuku, come over here." A familiar voice said.

Kurogiri.

"K-Kurogiri!" I said, feeling relieved. Kurogiri was relatively nice to me.

Think of him as the old-timey, strict father who doesn't understand his children but loves them regardless.

I started to run away from the heroes.

They didn't believe me.

No one did.

Except for the only people who did.

I finally knew. I finally understood who I was and what I was supposed to be.

This is where I was meant to stay with, to be with.

A villain.

✿⋘───《●○●》───⋙✿

Original Upload: May 7th, 2018