Chapter 8

Surprisingly enough, after a few days, they said something I never thought they would say.

"You're free to go." I could go home. Or, at least what I used to call it. They gave me needed medication, however.

Not only that but Bakugo told me I could come to school with him at UA.

It shocked me honestly. And he even added we would be in the same class.

Heroics, class 2-A.

I stood in place for a second.

Heroics. UA High School.

It seemed a bit familiar to me like I wanted this so badly.

But I passed it off and shrugged.

When I got home I went to my "new" room. I thought that it would be a clue to my lost memories.

But when I went inside, it was empty.

"Hey, Inko, why is my room so bare." I wrote on a piece of paper, she started sweating.

"Well Izuku, you just really didn't like things distracting you. You were a very academic person."

I looked around to see an empty trash can.

✿⋘───《●○●》───⋙✿

I grabbed onto the posters in my room and started to rip them up. I broke all the figurines of All Might.

I then looked at my hero journals, all of them neatly put away on a shelf. The journals that I spent my whole life writing on to become a hero.

It angered me, they were useless.

I kept thinking about what All Might said to me.

"You should give it up, kid."

I grabbed my notebooks and ripped them apart and threw them around the room.

The day after coming home from school, I picked up the scraps of paper and broken figurines and threw them away in the little trash can next to my door.

✿⋘───《●○●》───⋙✿

"Izuku!" Inko shouted at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked me. I smiled at her.

I nodded in agreement, I wasn't fine though.

This memory hurts. It was sickening even.

I sat on my bed and spread out my arms and sighed.

"Well then, I'll be preparing dinner. You'll be going with Katsuki tomorrow to see the school you'll be going to. The uniform should be in your closet." She said. I nodded as she went into the kitchen to cook something.

I got off of my bed and searched through my closet and found the uniform.

I put the uniform on and look into the mirror.

It was... Really cute?

I wore the standard uniform like how everyone else would, but my tie was really weird.

I think being forced to wear a proper suit makes me want to tie a tie properly.

I toss the tie to the side and grab a normal one and looped it around my neck.

'That's better, It doesn't look like a mess.' I thought.

After that, I spent my time unpacking the new clothes that Bakugo got me.