Chapter 14

A burning feeling crawled through my entire body, and everything hurt. I coughed and sniffled.

A knock on my door.

"Oi, Izuku. Are you going to school? If we don't leave now, we're gonna be late." Bakugo called from the door.

"I-I'm sick. Go to school without me." I responded, fire burning my throat.

"Sick? I can stay and take care of you if you want-"

"N-No, please go. I don't want you to miss today just because I-I'm sick. Go have f-fun." I said, the pain got even worse. I reached out to the antidote.

"Alright, then. See ya later. When I come back I'll take care of you." He says. I hear his footsteps slowly becoming quieter as he walked away from the door.

I swiftly uncapped the vial and chugged it down, and I immediately felt better.

"Ooo! That was quite a show you put on!~" A familiar voice said.

"Let's get going, Toga. Is Kurogiri here yet?" I asked, waiting for a portal to jump into.

A few seconds after I said it, a blackish-purple body appeared in front of us, and we jumped in, taking my costume with me.

Once I got in and Kurogiri and Toga left, I stripped down and put on my costume, securing my wig on as much as I could and tying bandage wraps on my neck, arms, and hands.

I was ready.

I walked out of my changing room and a sea of villains were there, in their costumes and smirks on their faces.

"We will be launching our attack in a few minutes. Get your quirks ready, and keep an eye on your comrades. We're an association for a reason, don't let your guard down. If one of us goes down, the rest go as well." Tomura announces, and people agree with his statement.

Tomura came up to me after his speech.

"Follow me." He said, pulling my arm into a room.

There stood a Nomu.

The Nomu that I was stuck to when I was first kidnapped, and when I fought Kacchan.

"Although you have your quirks, your physical abilities aren't up to par. Besides, this Nomu doesn't want to cooperate with the rest of us. It follows commands sloppily, or just flat out ignores us. You, on the other hand, it flawlessly follows your every order." Tomura states as I touch the Nomu's head.

It made loud screeching, but I felt that it was supposed to be more like a cats purr.

"We'll work together. I'm not very strong, so we can work together." I said, saddling onto the Nomu. "I can't just keep you calling Nomu, so, how about... Okina? Since you're really big!" I said.

The Nomu grunted in agreement, and I saddled on top of him.

"We'll be starting shortly, get ready." Tomura says.

I head into the main area, and Kurogiri made an opening, and all of the villains went in.

The sea of villains entering, and the terrified faces of my friends saddened me.

I cursed under my breath, wanting to back out, but didn't.

"Kids, get back." Aizawa said, putting on his goggles and tightening his bandages.

"R-right!" Uraraka exclaimed. "B-but teacher! The others!"

"Don't worry, they're strong, they can fight." Thirteen said.

"Go on, Silent Night. Kill them." Tomura demanded as all the villains made way to the other area, hopefully, to kill the trainees.

"Don't tell me what to do."