The Trouble at the Party

Start from the beginning

The people lowered there heads as Ivy continue to reprimand them.

What an intense atmosphere!

But this girl Ivy Thorvine is very amazing!

So Cool and Domineering! She's also fierce and Majestic!

And Above all a person with morals!

" What are you doing?"

I hurriedly retracted my sight on the door as i heard a voice beside me. I look and freaked out as i saw those familiar icy blue eyes.

" You should go there obediently if you don't want your punishment to worsen." (Glendale)

"... Understand Senior Glendale."

I smiled stiffly as i look at Brother Glendale's stern expression.

" It's good that you understand. Somehow you look like some-" (Glendale)

I hurriedly run as i started to freeze the floor and making glide on my shoes by using ice magic.

" Looks likes it was really you, Glaciel." (Glendale)

I saw Brother Glendale started to chase me.

He's not slipping!!

" Ah, Senior you probably mistaken me for someone else."

" Oh, is that so? Then why are you running?" (Glendale)

I glance at Brother Glendale and saw him unsheathing his sword.

" ****! You gonna slash me with your sword?! Your the Moral Committee Club Vice President! Don't resort to Violence Brother Glendale!!"

" Don't worry, I won't kill you Glaciel." (Glendale)

Brother stopped as he slash his sword upwards as i hurriedly run and activated ice wall.

I suddenly feel something on top of me and saw my top hat being cutted in the middle and some cut on my hair.

" Aahhhhhhh!! You Lunatic!!"

If i know this would happen i won't go to the party and just close my eyes and ears and let those two shameless people finish their 'reunion'.

I should go back to those two and warn them!

" Glaciel you should stop running and accept your punishment. I would never thought that you will go in this kind of place." (Glendale)

I saw Brother Glendale running and he's catching up!!

" I've never intended to go in this kind of place! I just decided to go with Herald since I also want to meet Wallace even thought he's Shameless."
" Meeting Wallace?" (Glendale)

I saw Brother Glendale suddenly smiled.

I am running out of mana!

I raise my hand as i chanted my last resort and activated a very thick Ice wall blocking Brother Glendale's way.

It should be okay now..

I sighed as i walk towards the hallway and saw Wallace and Herald.

But i would never thought that i would see them in this kind of situation.

" Ah!... mnnn.. Herald!.. Ah!.. So Deep!" (Wallace)

" ****! Brother! your so tight! Ngh.. ha.. ha.." (Herald)

I saw Wallace and Herald making out in the Hallway. Wallace was currently in his hands and knees on the floor. He's Sleeves are unbuttoned and he's not wearing his pants or even his underwear. They are currently place in the floor with some traces of cum.
Herald was beside him wearing his tuxedo and pants but I'm sure that it was currently unbuttoned.

"..Ahh!.. Hera.. ld... I think your cock.. got bigger.. ****!..deeper!" (Wallace)

" Your really such a slut Brother Wallace.. do you really like my cock that much?"

Herald grabbed Wallace's hips and thrust deeper on him and quickening his pace.

****! Glaciel why are you even describing this.. this scene!

" Ahh! Yes! Please fill me Herald!" (Wallace)

I walked towards them covering my eyes.

" Glaciel?" (Wallace)

" ****! How can shameless you two can be?! Stop it now! Something happened in the party!"

" Par- Ah!.. Herald!!.." (Wallace)

" Brother we're not even finish yet.." (Herald)

" You two stop it now!"

I shouted at them as i can still hear obscene sounds and Wallace moaning.
Suddenly we heard footsteps coming towards us and i look on that direction and saw a silhouette of someone.

" Glaciel.. Be obedient now and accept your punis-" (Glendale)

Brother Glendale stopped and look beside me.

I know...

This is definitely a very very awkward and embarrassing situation!!

" ahaha... haha... long time no see Glendale? It such a long time since the last time that i see you from that incident." (Wallace)

Wallace said smiling wryly as Herald also blushed and hurriedly retracted his cock on Wallace's entrance and buttoning his pants helping Wallace to dress up.

" Shameless!!" (Glendale)

Brother Glendale glared at them Blushing.