chapter eleven

Chapter eleven
Sawyer's POV,

I was sat in Nathan's room using his MacBook when he suddenly walked in.

"Hey love," he greeted. "So, I checked flights and I've found one at 7am, tomorrow" he said as he played with his hair.

"7am? Nathan! Are you sure about that? Neither of us are a morning person," I said.

"I wouldn't wanna get you back to your dad's place late, Lea. We're already in trouble,"

We're

Not me or you

But we're.

"It's.. It's fine. What's a little more trouble right? C'mon mister-doesn't-own-a-belt. Pleaaase?" I begged.

"Okay, okay" he whipped out his phone and started doing something. "Ah! There's one at 12:30pm. That late enough for ya, missy?"

"Yes yes yes," nodded.

"It's settled. We shall leave at noon" he set his phone aside and smiled.

'Yay' I said - sarcastically.

"Ah c'mon little Lea. It's gonna be okay. I told you, we'll get through the trouble together, okay?"

"Okay, Sykes" I smiled widely.

"Hungry?" He then asked.

"Um.. Not really"

"I'll just make you a cuppa,"he smiled. Given a chance, this man would solve all his problems with a cup of tea.

"Thank yoooooouuu," I said, sounding like a five year old kid.

"Two su-"

He cut me off. "I know how you like it!" he said loudly - hoping that Max would hear and assume something else

~

"knock knock"Nathan said as he knocked the door.

"Come in," I said - still in the same position as 20 minutes ago

"Sleeping here tonight?" Nathan asked as he gave me the steaming cup of tea.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Of course!"

"Mhmmm. You make a killer cuppa" I said as I set the mug down on the bedside table.

"I know, you've told me that before" he said, looking proud.

"Can't a girl compliment a guy on his tea making skills more than once!"

"Oh, no no. Compliment all you want!"He said.

"Vain," I mumbled.

"As always," he smirked.

Nathan made his way into bed, "It's fucking freezing, ain't it?"

"No," I laughed, "It's just you, weirdo"

"Eh, you can't just go around calling people weirdos. That's really rude okay"

I had set the laptop on the side table and began to cuddle next to him - making sure he was warm.

"Pfft fine. I guess I could be a little polite and make you warm. Ya happy now?"

"Much happier" He winked.

"Bloody flirt" I mumbled

"Another thing you love about me. Oh, do go on. I'd love to hear more,"

"Vain!" I threw a pillow at his face.

"Aw, babe, do you wanna reenact the scene from Twilight where they proper destroy the bed," he teased.

"You watch Twilight?!"

"Jess loves it okay. She's made me sit through it a billion times now. I honestly think it's a shit movie and girls drooling over blood sucking weirdos and man-wolves is just plain weird"

"Geez, you could've just said you didn't like it," I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, I'm guessing you're one of those creepy-weird girls?" He asked.

"NO! I mean, the movie's cool and stuff but I honestly don't find anyone in that movie a tad bit attractive"

"Well, you're the first. Not the only weirdo now, am I?"

"Oh, shut it!"

"Yeah, I might considering that. I'm effing tired." He yawned.

"Night, weirdo" I teased.

"Night, weirdo number two" he winked.

~

"I had fun mate. Do come back soon, aight?" Max said as he gave Nathan a hug.

"Ah, I had fun too. Maybe you should take a trip to Gloucester soon? I'm gonna miss ya mate" Nathan said.

I swear, it was like a scene in a movie about a couple that's having a long distance relationship.

"Oh, and do call me about it," Nathan continued.

'It?'

Nevermind, Lea. Forget it. Stop getting so curious.

"And, it was nice meeting you, darling" Max smiled and brought me into a hug.

"Likewise" I smiled.

Nathan and I got ready to board the plane since we only had one bag and didn't need to get it checked in.

Even though it's only been like 2 days, it's been the best two days I've had this entire summer.

(Hannah will definitely be offended if she heard me say that. Ssh)

But, it's back to Gloucester.

Or, back to reality.