Chapter 38 - Pleasure

Chapter thirty eight
Nathan,

~

September 20th

'Another, please' I said to the the bartender as he began to fix me another glass of vodka.

I indulged on the burning sensation of the liquid going down my throat. It felt good to be able to drink again after being in all these different countries.

I downed another before I heard a familiar voice creep up behind me and say, 'Calm down with the drinks, babe'

I looked to my right despite how much I lacked interest to and saw Clara -- stood there in a dress that exposed way too much cleavage and was right below her bum cheeks.

'Clara,' my raspy voice spoke as I avoided eye contact. 'What are you doing in a place like this?' She wasn't the type of person who'd be at a party at half past one in the morning. She's petty and picky and a perfectionist and so very cautious over her appearance. Oh the things her parents would say if they found her here. Ha ha.

'I like to have a little fun, baby' Could she be any more annoying?!

'Stop calling me baby. I'm not your fucking baby' I snapped as a confused look appeared on a face. She was tipsy - no, that was an underestimation. She was drunk as hell.

'Mhmm, I've got an preposition to make. Why don't you and I hook up and I can show you what's under this dress' she ran two fingers down her upper thigh, tugging onto it and raising it up slowly.

I looked away, 'there's no such thing as you and I, doll'

'So it's true. It's all true, huh? You've got another girl. That chick from America! You arse! Since when have you been worthy of having a relationship. She's probably using you anyway -- soon she'll get her prissy little ass back to America and you'll be alone -- untouched'

Her words caused no reaction to me. In fact, I was completely oblivious towards it which fired her up. Aww, how I love getting on her nerves.

'Face it, babe. You'd so much rather have me' she said before sucking on the cherry that was topped on her drink. Her tongue escaped her mouth and licked her upper lip, slowly, sexually. Her hands then ran down the sides of her hips, slowly leading down to the bottom of her dress as she pulled it up again, but higher.

I felt a bulge in my black jeans and I hated it. I wasn't attracted to her - I hoped? She slowly guided her body closer and sooner, our bodies touched and her lady parts were against my bulge which she was completely alert of.

'Please me, baby' she whispered in my ears in the sexiest voice possible. Tons of emotions went through my body physically. Emotions one man couldn't help but feel. 'I want to fuck you so hard' escaped from my mouth and I gripped her waist, pulling her body closer to mine.

Her eyes were already fucking me - if that was even possible. She was playing me with her eyes. 'Do it then. There's a room right above' she smirked.

We didn't hesitate wasting any more time before making our way to the room. I unzipped her dress and pulled it down, leaving her just in the black laced bra and underwear. Matching lingerie - why'd that make me laugh? She began to rip the buttons of my white shirt open before working the zip of my jeans. I helped in getting them off as my hands found the hook of her bra. Seconds later, our cold bare bodies were touching.

'I'll make you moan my name louder than you'd ever imagine' I whispered in between her fast breaths. 'Fuck me hard, Nathananiel' oh the pleasure of hearing that though that wasn't exactly my name but whatever.

She began lacing her fingers down my torso causing a groan to escape from my mouth as I gripped her harder and began to give soft sloppy kisses from between her breasts and below. Her fingers ran through my hair before she gripped on it hardly as I was levelled with her lady friend.

She felt my bulge harden through my black boxers and fiddled with the waistband of it, teasing me. 'Baby,' she moaned as our eyes were now on the same level. I roughly pressed my lips against hers as my tongue ventured through her mouth.

We both pulled away and I slowly made my way down. She eagerly pulled the boxers down my legs, now exposing my hardening dick. I started slowly thrusting against her as I could sense she was feeling as much pleasure as I was. 'Harder' she groaned. Mhmm. My thrusts got faster by the second and a thousand of emotions ran through my body. Moans escaped from both our mouths as our bodies continued to thrust hard and fast against each other.

Sweat trickled down her spine as well as in between both of her breasts, down her pierced belly button. My thrusts slowed down as I licked the sweat off her body giving her such pleasure. I pulled out and sucked on her breasts then her nipples. Whimpers began to escape her mouth and her nails made marks on my back with her scratches. Oh.

'Mhmm, doll. Do you like that?' I continued to kiss and suck on her lower abdomen - right below her belly button and just inches away from her now wet, lady friend.

Our breaths got louder as did our moaning. 'I want you' she said between breaths. 'I want you against me. I want to feel you' I smirked and did as she asked. I leaned down on her body and our bodies laid there, pressed against each other.

So, much, pleasure.

-

A/N; lmaoooo whoops? so this is how clara & nathan became uhm 'friends' (; & the picture's clara. and sorry if this chapter is a little too graphic. I left out all the dick sucking stuff that make me cringe and this is my first time so don't judge! i had fun writing this :)))) is nathan a dick for this lol? omg please don't think i'm a perv after this please please -- love you xxo