15

LISA

"Chill Taehyung, no one's harassing Jennie." Irene said and rolled her eyes.

Taehyung look at Jennie. "B-but-"

"Shut up, let's eat now. We have an early dinner." Dahyun cut Teng teng's word and started walking back to hotel. Wow she also hates Teng teng now? We have no choice but to follow her, my boss and I are apart because duh she just kissed me, I still don't know how to react.

Is she jealous? Did I just make her jealous? But we are not in a relationship right? Yeah it
"Ugh guys is it okay if I don't eat with you? I'm going to invite my friends for my birthday tomorrow." Teng teng said and leave us.

"It would be better though, no one cares at all." Jisoo make faced as Teng teng walks away. Now I'm sure, I will really change Jisoo as my bestfriend!

Everyone laughed by her statement. Teng teng is really not welcome to the family, and I love that thought.

So we eat our dinner without him. It feels awkward again but gladly, the crackheads are alive in this moment.

Jisoo started the conversation. "Lisa, how does it feel to be kissed by your boss in public?"

My eyeballs were about to pop out but gladly I prevented it, while Jennie coughed so I give a water and tapped her back. Shortly, she recovered.

"What kind of question is that Jisoo?" My boss asked and started to eat again.

"I'm just kidding, but what the hell Jennie why do you still let that Taehyung court you? Do you know how it hurts to your girlfriend?" By that, I turn my head down. Duh, Jisoo is right. She's still letting Teng teng to court her even she has a girlfriend? Oh I remembered, we don't have a relationship.

"I know you're a private person that's why you keep this from us, I'm not forcing you tell everyone but at least please tell your suitor, I'm concerned to your girlfriend." She added. Oh my gosh I like Jisoo now. Good thing halmeoni is not here now, so it's okay to talk about it without serious sermons.

Jennie bit her lip and nodded. "I will tell him soon." She sighed. Why do I feel guilty? She's gonna lose her one and only suitor because of me, because I kissed her, because we had a mistake.

Aish but she responds on me! So I don't have to feel guilty, besides I want Teng teng to be out of my sight.

"So let's go back to the kissing scene earlier." Irene happily said, is she a kiss addict or what?

"Really Irene? Right in front of the food?" My boss fake laughed, she's so awkward when we talk about the kiss. Maybe because she insisted it? I don't know.

I smiled, I should tease her. "Why don't you want to talk about it? I know you enjoyed it."

"Who says I enjoyed it?" She countered my statement. Wow, says by the one who initiated it.

No, I need to win this argument. "You enjoyed and wanted it, you kissed me in the first place!"

"I just did that because you flirt with that girl!"

I frowned. "I'm not flirting with her, are you jealous that's why you did that?"

She snorted at me. "I'm not!"

"So you kissed me because you wanted my kiss? Admit it" I know everyone on our table is looking at us but I don't care.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What? No!"