35

100 Days With You on my profile!

JENNIE

Guess what? Baby is my new secretary. I can't take this anymore, I don't want to work now. This is odd because I love the company.

Today, Lisa will be introduced to the business industry. I am so proud of her since she will handle a company too. But sadly she won't be my secretary anymore, damn.

"CEO Kim Park Chaeyoung wants to talk to you." Baby handed me a phone.

"Chaeng? Why did you call? And you don't have to call my secretary, you can call me directly." I said irritably to her.

"I did! I called you many times but you're not responding."

I checked my phone and hell yeah she's right, I missed her 23 calls. I'm so deep in overthinking. "I'm sorry I was busy, so what's up?"

"Have you checked your social media accounts?"

"Did something happened? I haven't."

She gasped and chuckled. "It's for you to find out."

And she hanged up, I give it to my secretary after.

I was confused but later on I decided to check it. My eyes widened as soon as I saw that I was tagged many times to Lisa's article, it's the introduction of her but shit why did they tagged me?

#CEO'sLover

(A/n: You can go to 17)

I mentally facepalmed, oh gosh. How did they know?

"Omg I think I know her, she was with CEO Kim before!"

"She's the mystery girl right? She's hot!"

"Their ship name is Jenlisa and I'll sail with them."

"Soon to be a CEO, Lalisa Manoban will do great I guess."

"She's the mystery girl what the f I'm pregnant!"

"I want her already!"

"Jenlisa!"

"I can't move on, she's really CEO'sLover"

"Jenlisa pa din mga ulol."

"I saw her holding hands with Miss Kim!"

"Lisa is so hot to be a CEO"

A few comments banged my head, how did that happened? Oh my gosh.

I called Chaeyoung again, I need an advice damn it I don't know what to do.

"Chaeng."

"Yes unnie? Did you already saw it?"

I nodded though I'm just talking to her through a phone. "Yes."

"So how about that? Do you feel uncomfortable or what? I remember you're still not in good terms unless something happened to the both of you last night?"

I paused for a moment, should I tell her? It's complicated.

"Yah unnie, I won't force you to answer me but I want you two to go back together. I mean, there's nothing to prevent you now."