12

LISA

"Yes halmeoni. I have a relationship with you granddaughter, my B-" I bit my lip and sighed. "My Bee, she's my Bee." I gulped, I cringe mentally.

I'm sweating right now. Jennie's halmeoni gives a damn intense question. I don't know what to do!

"Bee?" Irene asked curiously.

"Ahh, that's our endearment. I always call her Bee." I explained to them. I thought pretending is easy, I didn't know that this will be so hard though.

"I told you guys, they have our relationship. Money down." Wendy said and handed her hand on them.

"Did you just make our relationship a business?" I ask with furrowed brows. "Don't tell me Chaeyoung you joined them?"

Chaeyoung gave a peace sign on me and just laugh.

Irene smiled mischievously. "So, aside from what we saw last night, since when did you started dating?"

"Can we eat now? We're starving." Jennie said irritably.

I tried to let myself eat, but her halmeoni is still staring intensely at me so I can't start to eat.

"Lisa we'll talk later, don't worry, I'm not mad." Halmeoni said and smiled.

I smiled back and tried to compose myself. I'm still sweating and getting nervous at the same time. She will ask me about our relationship, what will I say?

I started to eat again but my boss' friends are checking us from time to time so I have no choice, I assisted my boss to eat. I'm trying to be sweet but my boss is being a bitch again. I wish she's always drunk.

One more thing, I thought I will go around with Rosé but now she's leaving me behind, she's together with Jisoo and join their club to tease me. Seriously, I shouldn't bring her here.

After eating, we swim again the whole day. Her friends are fun to be with, really.

At the sunset, Jennie and I go to a terrace and enjoy the sight of the sea and sun. I slowly put my hand on her waist but she suddenly refused. She stopped my hand and pull it away.

I gave her a confused look. "What?"

"Why did you put your hands on my waist? And don't touch me I'm getting irritated." What the hell, is she on her period?

She said we'll pretend as a couple now she resisting? She don't want me to touch her. What is that? Is there a couple who don't touch each other? Argh I hate her, we're back at our usual self again.

She's not saying anything so I stand up and tried to leave. Exactly when her friends approach us.

"Oh Lisa? Where are you going?" Jisoo asked.

"I'm gonna take a walk." I smiled fakely. I can't handle this, I'm getting mad because of Jennie. Until now she's not talking to me.

Halmeoni stopped me. "No Lisa, we're not yet done about your relationship with Jennie. I have a lot of questions to ask."

I sighed. I have no choice again. So, I decided to go back to the terrace and sit beside Chaeyoung which is afar from the bitch.

Chaeyoung bumped my shoulder. "Jisoo should be sitting there, why are you here? You should sit beside Jennie!" Now she's choosing Jisoo over me? I didn't say anything, because unfortunately I don't know what to say.

"Is this a lovers quarrel? You're ignoring each other." Yeri asked and everyone smiled widely.

"Who's having an LQ?" Dahyun said while entering the terrace. Here comes the bitch's daughter.