34

A/n: advance sorry if there's an error.

JENNIE

"So Lisa it's final, we're going to introduce you to the business industry okay?"

Lisa nodded. "Yes Umma."

"I hope all of you will welcome her."

"Of course we will!" Chaeyoung smiled.

We're having a dinner with her family, this is our last night in Lisa's house and I guess this will be fun.

"And Jennie, I guess Lisa will stop working on you, I hope it'll be okay?" Lisa's father asked me.

Yeah, she will not be my secretary anymore. I'll be back in the company tomorrow, it's been a month since I worked though. I'm going to miss Lisa as my secretary. "Of course Dad-"

"Call me Appa."

I nodded. I'm loving this. "Okay Appa."

"I heard that Kim Taehyung is trying to apply as your secretary? What's with that man?"

"Eherm!" Dahyun faked cough, she drink water. "I'm sorry." She looked at me.

I quickly frowned by that, Tae is applying? I don't know anything about it! "I- I don't know what you're saying Appa."

"Well I heard that he wants to be with you. He's your suitor right?" He wiggle his eyebrows. I shook my head.

"That was before. I don't think I'll accept him, I want to work alone now actually."

Gosh Lisa might got mad at this, I swear I didn't know anything since I haven't check our company! Another one they don't know what Taehyung caused to us! I will tell halmeoni then.

I look at Lisa and she was just eating silently, oh my God. Is she mad because of Teng teng?

"I think Lisa is so great so you can't find some replacements huh." Yes Appa, she's also great in bed- wait what?

"Haha yeah." I awkwardly said, of course I need to be awkward.

The dinner was silently finished, now it's going to be wild.

Lisa is still avoiding me, how can I approach her? Jisoo is alive you know. We're just fine earlier yet this happened, damn it Taehyung really wants to destroy us. I never saw that fucking man how could he apply to our company? I wouldn't accept him after what he has done to us!

"Woah!" "Shit!"

My eyes widened as I saw my girl walks in, she is so fucking hot. She's in bikini for pete's sake she just got from sick oh my God! I know I'm in bikini too but I was wearing an oversized shirt yet she's exposing herself! What does she want? Make me drool for her? Because shit it's happening! Her abs is visible and she looks so attractive shit how can I get her tonight?

We are having a pool party now, with drinks of course. Who can refuse to liquor? This is the last night of course we need to enjoy it!

Everyone starts to drink and swim too, I noticed that Lisa isn't drinking, I guess I don't have to drink too?

"Let's play!" Irene clapped her hands, this girl is already drunk I swear.

We formed in circle, everyone knows this game and guess what? Jisoo is in between me and Lisa. What a friend.

Irene spin the bottle and it landed to Dahyun, oh my poor sister.

"Dahyun, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

I scoffed, for sure Sana and her already did it, gosh why is this game so dirty?