30

A/n: Clarification from the last chap, it was Jennie's father who told Jennie that Jinwoo will marry the eldest of Manobans. Promise I will change it to 'Appa', I'm not really good when it comes to Korean terms I'm sorry!
        :Sorry for typographical errors!

-

JENNIE

"Good evening everyone, we are here to talk about the merging of blah blah blah blah." That's all I heard from the spokesperson. Can you believe it? I attended the meeting though it's already time for dinner.

The worst thing is, Jinwoo is seating beside Lisa like what the fuck are they trying to do? I know this is just a shitty seating arrangement but Nayeon, me, Jinwoo, Lisa, Sana and Jungkook respectively is not acceptable.

Just because I came late I can't seat beside Lisa? What the fuck.

Also Dahyun is not around, she's busy in school 'cause she's the student council president, they have an event according to her, well that's what she said.

So I made up my mind, I will ruin their engagement after, not now. Duh my father is so powerful and this is not the right time. But I will fight for Lisa, all I want is her to be with me. After all we're still not together yet this happened, who know if she'll fight for me too?

I should have said yes before we used peanut butter.

Also, I will ask for help from my friends. As you can see it's not that easy to tell appa that I have a relationship with Lisa, he's homophobic.

You read it right, he's against to same sex marriage, authornim forgot to tell you in the last chapter.

That's why I should plan accurately and don't make things so fast. I know by myself that I will get Lisa, and I don't care if I'll lose what I have now even though I put my hard work on these. I am willing to give up everything just for her.

And I don't think Lisa will do something now, she's silent in the entire meeting. For sure she already know that she's going to marry my brother. I admit, I'm quite disappointed that she didn't talked to me after knowing it. I tried to call her earlier but she didn't picked up right? How I wish she'll runaway with me.

"So now I will introduce to you-"

I coughed. "Excuse me I have to go to the comfort room." I said and left the room.

Of course I won't let them marry each other but duh I can't afford listening to the announcement that they're going to be engaged! I hate that thought!

To enlighten my mood, I go to the nearest bar, I think I need the taste of liquor.

I'm a little bit tipsy thinking about what is happening right now. Would Lisa fight for me?

"Why are you drinking Jennie?" My lips agape as I heard that voice. This guy is persistent, how did he know that I am here? Also I can't see him clearly because I'm kinda drunk.

"How did you know that I'm here Tae?" I stutter when I almost said Teng teng, damn Lisa's power.

"It was a coincidence that I am also here." He smiled and I just nodded, drinking another shot again.

Later on I can feel his presence going near me, giving me an awkward feeling. "Now I can take an advantage to you." He said but I didn't heard it, what the hell I'm so drunk!

"What did you say? I didn't-" I got shocked when he hold my nape and pull me towards him, making our lips touches each other.

I was stunned by his move so I wasn't able to move to stop him. He started to move his lips then Lisa's face flashed on my mind so I quickly push him, making him fall on the floor.