33

Thank you po 100k! Jenlisa pa rin mga ulol.

LISA

"So how do you feel right now Lisa?" Rosé asked and sat beside me.

How do I feel? Well I'm totally fine, so good actually. After a hot session with Jennie? I think I'm already healed. "I feel better now."I said instead.

"Okay, Jennie is a good doctor I guess." Rosé laughed at me that made Jisoo glared at her. "Yah Rosé-ah! What are you saying?"

"Nothing babe."

"Lalisa! OMG someone delivered a bouquet of flowers for you!" I heard Wendy screamed outside.

Flowers? Who will bought me a flowers? Then I saw Jennie frowned, oh no this is not good. I also noticed that Jisoo is glaring at me, how can I build her trust with Jennie? Damn.

We went downstairs and to see who brought a flowers for me, this is shit.

"From Bambam." They read.

Jennie raised a brow, oh my God I'm going to explain to her. "He's just a friend, remember I told you he helped me way back in Thailand?"

"Hi Lisa, I heard you got back to Korea. How are you there? I hope you're happy and resting well. I had a great time spending some days with you, I wish I could see you again. I'm in Korea now by the way, hope we'll cross each other's lane!" Irene read. "Are you sure he's just a friend? It's like he's courting you huh."

I just rolled my eyes, Bambam is cringey, he's not like that when he was helping me back then, gosh. "I don't really know why is he like that, and he's not courting me argh you can just have that Wendy." I offered it to Wendy telling that I'm not interested, which is actually true.

"Really? Thank you Lisa!" Wendy accepted the flowers whole heartedly woah.

I saw Jennie with her resting bitch face, damn is she mad at me? I should talk to her, what should I do? Jisoo is preventing me to be close with her!

-

This is their first night in our house, and now we're having a movie marathon at the living room. My room is now a mess. I'm a bit dizzy because of sick but I'm feeling better now.

Jennie? I wanted to touch her but there's Jennie's protector, Jisoo, she can't let us talk to each other, what the fuck right?

We readied ourselves for the movie, I was actually thankful because I have good friends. They let Jennie and I seat together on the sofa, Jisoo can't do anything about it since Rosé is locking her on her arms. Dahyun and Sana sat far away from each other, Jungkook is already sleeping though. Seulgi and Irene are lying on the mattress and there's Wendy, sitting on a couch, alone.

I suddenly think about me and Jennie's situation, are we okay now? But I think she's mad at me because of those flowers gave by Bambam. I swear I didn't expect that he'll give me that! He's not sweet when we're together. I should explain to Jennie as soon as possible.

But how can I? Jisoo the Protector is always there!

I look at Jennie who's intently watching the movie, we're actually far away from each other, she's on the other side of the sofa. I guess she's really mad at me. I suddenly remembered that we're sharing a blanket, I need to make my move now.

I slowly move my hands towards her, aiming to hold her hand. I quickly turned back my hand as Jisoo the Protector look at us, Rosé immediately kiss her on the cheek so she hugged Rosé and averted her sight on us.

So I continued my plan. I moved my hand until I touch hers, she refused to me but then I quickly hold her hand and intertwined it. She tried to remove her hands but I didn't let her, she's mad huh? Oh no I'm sorry bee but I want this.