27

LISA

"Yah, Lalisa."

I raised a brow on her. "Yah Park Chaeyoung!"

Wow, this is odd. I saw her here in the flower shop and woah she's not with her bible!

"What happened to you church girl?" I asked her. I didn't saw her in my home, I didn't witness the girl reading a bible. What happened?

She looked at me and smirked. "Church girl no more."

I laughed, I knew it! "What the hell."

We both get our flowers, maybe, she'll give that to Jisoo. I don't care actually, I just have to give this to Jennie.

As Jennie said, I will court her today. Well I just drop her to her photoshoot because an entertainment wants to feature her, so I decided to buy flowers to make her happy. I know I'm sweet you don't have to comment guys.

I arrived at the photoshoot and good thing they just had a break.

"Hey."

She turned to me, and once she the flowers, she smiled. Well that's what I want.

Her smile makes me weak but at the same time it makes me happy. I almost forgot that I am in pain, yeah I am, down there. We emptied the container of peanut butter last night.

"Hey." She replied and smelled the flowers.

I crossed my arms. "I guess you'll said yes to me?"

She snorted. "No." And she placed the flowers aside. She's now preparing for the next shoot.

I just laughed at her guts. Last night she unexpectedly went to my room to fuck me and now she's going to play hard to get? Is she drunk or something?

I keep staring at her until she unbuttoned her blouse.

"What are you looking at? Turn around, don't look at me." She raised a brow.

My lips parted, she's unbelievable. But I did what she said. She's now changing her clothes.

"I'm now finished." I look at her and damn she's so pretty!

"I will go to the next shoot, they will interview me also and don't look for me. Stay here and fix my things."

I stared at her outfit, how can she manage to stay sexy yet perfect?

"Hey."

She looks so hot I'm-

"Yah!" 

I was back to the Earth when she shouted. "Y-yeah?"

"You're not listening. Whatever, I'm going now. Stay here." And she left.

I pouted as the door closed. Why she doesn't want me to look at her photoshoot?

But being a obedient and kind suitor, I fixed her things.

I folded all of her shirts and pants, God she have so many clothes.

I scanned her bag and it's kinda messy so I choose to fix it too. First I get out the shirt with 'Kim' at the back, I fold it after.

Then, I saw her cycling and towel, I fixed those inside too. I also got her office attire earlier and fixed it too.

Then, the next thing I saw was her black bra. I took it out and whistle like a missile, bomb bomb. I immediately put it back to her bag. The next thing I found was her underwear oh scratch that, it's a thong.

My eyes widened, it has a red color. I raised it to have a good view of it. "Ooohh nice nice."

'I wonder what's her exact size?'