43

I'm.. sorry.

JENNIE

Jisoo hugged me for the second time. "He'll be in the jail Jennie, finally."

"That's where he should be unnie." I said and a tear escaped my eyes.

Finally, we'll get rid of him, the 'cause of everything. We're at the last hearing regarding on Lisa's case, Hanbin will be sent to jail in the next days.

For the past few days I was just checking for Lisa, hoping that she'll remember me, but nothing happened. She's still recovering though.

"Unnie." Rosé approached us and she hugged me too.

"Finally."

We stopped for a moment when another bitch came.

"Jennie, I'm sorry about-"

Jisoo stopped him. "Taehyung, please let Jennie breathe for now. Your brother almost killed her fiancé, now she can't remember her. Please leave us, at least for now."

"I'm sincerely sorry." Taehyung just bowed and leave, giving me a space.

We already in Korea including Lisa, it's been 2 weeks since that incident, and sadly Lisa still can't remember anything. I just hope she'll remember me.

-

"You know what Jennie, you should rest." Jisoo unnie said.

"How can I?" I sighed.

She sat beside me. "Lisa will be alright."

"By the way you still don't want to tell Lisa about your relationship? That you are her fiancé?" She asked me.

"She might got confused unnie, maybe soon, but not now. She's still adjusting." I looked at Lisa who's talking with Rosé.

"But really Jen, she's still curious why are you always here in their house."

I shook my head. "Just— tell her in the right time."

"If that's what you want Jendeuk."

We're here at Lisa's. Looking for her, every night. Time flies fast. My head got heated up again when I remembered the mastermind of everything. If only I could kill him right now I will.

He's a jerk, how could he do that to my Lisa? He didn't even consider what might happened, he made things complicated. And made my life get worse. "What happened to that man?"

"He's in the jail right now, Lisa's parents are fixing everything. Calm now Jennie."

I was about to answer her but the door opened, revealing a nurse. I raised one of my brows. This isn't the nurse earlier.

"Hello. I'm Tzuyu, Miss Lisa's new nurse. I was assigned by Mr. Manoban, I will be here everyday." And the Tzuyu girl bowed.

My brow raised higher. I don't know what to say.

"Really? Hello Tzuyu." Rosé bowed at her. Lisa and Jisoo did the same thing.

I didn't bother to do that but Jisoo tapped harshly the back of my head so I bowed.

"I am Jisoo, right beside me is Jennie. That's Rosé and Lisa." Jisoo introduced us individually. "I hope everything will get well with you."

The nurse smiled. "I will do my best Miss Jisoo."

"Jisoo, call me Jisoo."

"By the way where are you from?" Rosé asked her.

"I'm a nurse from Busan." She quickly answered. "I'll prepare her medicines, excuse me." And she left.