11

LISA

The feeling that my boss is responding to my kisses gives a hot sensation to my body. I really want to taste every inch of her, maybe I'm still drunk? I don't know, I just kiss her as if I couldn't get enough of her.

I'm still not satisfied so I tried to enter my tongue on her mouth, surprisingly she allowed me to do that. She let out a moan when my tongue meet the tip of her tongue, it's like her moans are music to my ears.

Later on she started to explore that make me feel hotter. This woman is making me crazy. It feels so good, her tongue meeting mine, savoring it like hell.

We pulled out as the air get thinned, I didn't break our eye contact. You can see through her eyes the desire and needs.

Then I pulled the blanket from her body, at first she protested but I'm too strong. Now I can see her sexy figure. She's just wearing her bra and shorts, this time I can feel her skin so I feel hot again.

I kiss her on the lips, again. But with hungriness and eagerness. I smiled because she didn't protest, in fact her hands are starting to roam around my body.

I'm sensitive so I shivered with her touches, damn my boss is so fucking good. Her kiss and her touches consumed all my energy. I don't know why do I feel like this, this is so strange.

I can't count how many times did we kissed, search for air, and kiss again.

We both stopped when we hear a knock on the door, we stared to each other. Now I realized we're just doing.

"We need to stop." She said panting, I suddenly look at her chest. Those big mountains are getting closer and taking back again. Okay, that was hot.

She slapped my arm. "Pervert."

I let her sit but before she stand up, I kissed her again and she responded, but the kiss didn't last long. I remained laying on the bed, her scent is still here, and I love her smell.

JENNIE

I stand up and tried to realize what just happened.

Did I just let that happen? Why can't I resist her? Why does she looks like the sexiest woman in the world?

"Jennie-yah! Open the door!" I can here Irene from the outside, she's dumb because the door isn't locked.

I searched for a shirt and gladly I found one on the floor, I immediately wear it.

Damn it was my secretary's shirt but there's no time to change, Irene is waiting outside.

I slowly opened the door, just fine to let them see me, I don't want to open it widely since my secretary is here.

As I opened it, the playful smile was witnessed in their faces. I thought it was just Irene, she brings Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Seulgi, and Wendy too. Wow Chaeyoung is now in their circle of friends for sure. But what's her trip?

"What? Stop giving me that smiles." I said irritably. Why the hell are they smiling like an idiot?

Irene snorted, ugh I remembered my attitude doesn't affect them. "We've been waiting long for the both of you. Didn't Dahyun tell you that we're having a breakfast? Also your halmeoni is getting irritated."

She said emphazising the 'both of you' phrase. Indicating that she knew that Lisa is here, my sister is so talkative, really.

"One more thing, we're already hungry Jennie. If you and your secretary is already full with your morning ceremony, well we are not. Better go to the breakfast now." Jisoo protested. Damn that morning ceremony.