29

A/n: Because of the peanut butter I almost forgot what to do in this story. Muntik ko na makalimutan yung plot mamsh

LISA

I sighed as I saw Jennie's outfit for her office today, is she kidding? Why the hell she wearing a skirt again?

She entered the car with a smirk. "Don't touch me today."

"And why?" I furrowed a brow.

"Just in case you forgot what happened last night-" She sighed. "I'm still sore fuck you, you're my suitor right? That's the last bitch."

I snorted. "Still, you can't resist me."

"Whatever just drive!" I laughed at her and drove off.

"Good morning Lisa and good morning CEO." We both smiled to Baby, we didn't say anything because we will just rant about her name.

We both entered the elevator and I can feel the tension between the walls, is something gonna happened today?

I smiled as the elevator starting to close, it's only the two of us!

But the curve on my lips faded when a hand stopped the closing, whoever that is, damn you.

It opened and I saw the most unexpected person. The person I hated the most, wow he still exists?

"Hi Jennie!" He entered together with 4 employees, damn. Teng teng is still alive.

I clenched my jaw when he goes beside Jennie, what is he trying to do now huh?

"I'm sorry for not seeing you this past few weeks, I came from Canada for some business matters."

I slowly put my hands on Jennie's back, trying to find the lock of her bra.

"U-ugh it's fine." Jennie said, oh she's stuttering? That's good then, she's feeling my hands.

Call me crazy but I have this talent, I can unlock a bra with one hand. By the way who couldn't?

"How have you been Jennie?"

*click* There, I unlocked it!

I move down to her thighs and caress it. She gasped twice. I'm enjoying this, Teng teng doesn't know what's happening.

"I'm doing well in the c-company Tae." She tried to smile to Teng teng, I tried to move upwards but then she held my hand tight. I pouted in my mind.

The elevator opened and it's time to go away from Teng teng yet the shit is still persistent. "I'll see you again Jennie huh? I'm going to talk to some people here bye!" He said.

I just rolled my eyes and walk with Jennie towards her office. I don't think I can court her anymore, I want her to be mine, officially.

JENNIE

I was taken aback when she pinned me on the door, what the fuck we just entered the office.

"Lisa what-" I was not able to finish my word when she immediately kissed me, damn I know what she's feeling right now.

She got frustrated with Taehyung, how the hell he's still existing? But Lisa don't have to worry, she already got me.