5

LISA

"Oh unnie? I thought you're going to work? It's already 8 am!" Sana jumped to my bed.

I sighed. I'm tired already, I don't want to go there anymore. It's like hell.

Thinking about that bitch again, it's making my head hurt. We just had a heated fight yesterday and damn, I swear I want to kill her.

"Unnie get up! Idol unnie will look for you there, do you want her to be mad again?" Jungkook entered my room. They knew about me and Jennie, they're just laughing at it like what the hell?

I looked at them. "Can I just sleep here? I don't want to work anymore." I said and closed my eyes.

"No!"

I groaned at their protest. I was taken aback when the both of them jumped at me and hugged me as if I'm dead.

"Unnie go to Jennie now!" Sana scolded at me, is this real? I'm older than her!

"Please! For us? Give her our greetings and tell her we want to meet her again!" Jungkook laughed.

I knew that Jennie is their great friend, she always went to our house when I was studying, she played with my siblings and treat them like a family. She's their buddy but now they can't have time together because Jennie recently owned their company.

I'm about to speak when my phone rang. My eyes widened as I saw my boss' name.

"Shit let go of me!" I screamed and answered the phone. I got nervous suddenly, damn this effect on me.

"B-boss?"

"You're late Manoban." I can feel her cold voice now, oh my God. I want to die now.

I covered my mouth and composed myself. "I'm-"

"Better get your ass in here or else you're fired." And she dropped the call.

I looked at my siblings and they're smiling widely, so weird.

"Go to the bathroom now!" Then they pushed me, ugh I hate them.

-

I entered the office. Jennie glared at me but she focused on her work again. Thank God.

She's silent now, that's odd. She didn't yell at me today, she must be angry because I'm late.

I scanned the papers and start working too. But later on I can't help but to glance at her.

It's almost a month since I'm with her, and I can't deny that she's really beautiful. But liking her? That would be another story, but I don't think it's impossible.

I'm just watching every move she made. She's serious but she look hot though.

When will she smiles? I want to see her smile, but how?

Her face is perfect. She got that perfect brows, her eyes look chinky that makes her look like a cat.

Her nose was cute, and her red luscious lips. That was sexy.

I got distracted when someone knocks at the door. I opened it and my eyebrows met as I saw him holding a bouquet of flower and a little panda.

I have a bad feeling to him, let's just call him Teng teng.

"Is Jennie around?" Teng teng said.

"Yes, you may come in." I said and let him in. What the fuck he's handsome but I don't like his aura.

I want to slam the door for him but of cousin, I won't do that.

It's just that I'm getting irritated with Teng teng! I don't know why! I hate his face and presence.