28

LISA

I woke up with a beautiful aura. I can smell her scent, it's so inviting. I want more of her.

I take a look on her face, she's actually sleeping right now, and she's cute. Maybe she's tired because of the photoshoot.

While appreciating her beauty, I heard a knock on a door. "Lisa?"

My eyes widened. Oh my God it was Umma! Damn what if she saw Jennie here? I know they are close to each other but what will she react if she sees Jennie in my room? I never told my parents about me and Jennie. It's kinda complicated right? Our friends thought that we are together but we're just pretending yet things are developed now I want to get her, for real. Aish I can't explain it clearly but all I can say is I love her!

I kissed Jennie's forehead before I go to the door. I took a deep breath and opened the it. "Yes Umma?" I quickly closed the door so she wont see the love of my life. I know I'm cheesy just continue reading okay?

I also noticed that I feel better now, thanks to Jennie.

"Lisa, we're going to an urgent business trip. Is it okay with you to take care of the house?"

I nodded. "Of course. Only you and oppa will go?"

She shakes her head and smiled. "Sana and Jungkook will be with us, I know you have work so we'll leave you here."

My face brightened as she said that. "I will be fine here! I'm already an adult."

"By the way I talked to Chaeyoung to be with you when we're gone. She's in the living room now, you're best friends so there's no problem right? Also you can invite our friend Jennie."

What? No way Rosé will just empty our food!

"We're going now it's getting late." She kissed my cheeks and leave. That was fast what the fuck. I guess Sana didn't told Umma that Jennie is here.

I stepped down and there I saw Rosé, reading a red book.

Red book? It's untitled though so I don't know what she is reading.

"You know Chaeyoung-ah you don't have to be here to accompany me. I can handle my self my dear bestfriend." I said when I sat in front of her. She raised a brow and closed the red book, what the hell I'm still interested to her book.

"As if I know you're just going to call your girlfriend to go here and flirt with her. I want to make fun of you so.. NO." She smiled and open the book again.

I shake my head. She didn't know that Jennie is already here.

"By the way I called Jisoo to go here."

I quickly look at her. "Are you kidding me?"

"Of course not! Hah for sure you'll be needing Jennie unnie when you see us."

Whatever, Jennie is already in my room.

She laughed as she stand. "I'm going to kitchen Lisa. Hang on." She leave her book on the table and left.

Because of curiosity, I get it and take a glimpse on some pages. My eyes widened when I saw what this book all about. "Yah Park Chaeyoung!"

"What?!"

"Why are you reading sex positions?!" I screamed and put back the red book. This is worse, I should just let her read the bible.

"I was just trying to he innocent while reading that!" I heard her from the kitchen. My gosh church girl is no longer existing.