Author's Note

I'm just kidding

———————————

ROSÉ

"Hi Jisoo-yah." I smiled at her when she stepped out from her office. Well I'm here to fetch her, to be honest it's so hard to go here since my office was a bit far from here but I don't care, I love her and I will fetch her everyday.

She smiled back, oh my God why is she so gorgeous? "You don't have to fetch me everyday." You don't have to deny that you like me fetching you everyday.

"Well I think that's how I can win your heart."

She pinched my cheeks. "Yah!"

"You're like a chipmunk." I just smiled at her, though I don't want to be a chipmunk but for her? Okay.

We entered my car and ready to drive. "Chaeyoung-ah, can you drop me on Jennie's? I have something to tell her."

"Sure."

And we did go to Jennie unnie's building. I could say Lisa is so lucky to have Jennie, but nah Jennie is lucky to have Lisa. And I'm so lucky with Jisoo, duh.

We entered the building, we were about to go to the elevator quickly but someone called my Jisoo.

"Hi Miss Jisoo!" Okay, what's with the voice? It's so flirtatious, ugh is this girl somewhat flirting with Jisoo?

And Jisoo's, she smiled widely at her, what the fuck? I dinner if I'll curse now. I'll be innocent later, but damn not now!

"Hi baby!" Jisoo said.

WHAT?!

What the fuck baby?! Are you serious?

I look at that girl, she's on the front desk. I always saw her whenever I go here but this is the first time I heard her talking, and I don't want her to talk anymore.

And the crazy thing is, Jisoo walk towards her, so I don't have a choice but to follow, what the fuck?

"How are you Miss Jisoo?"

"I'm fine baby." I rolled my eyes secretly, now they're flirting in front me. Can Jisoo think about me? Can she remember that there's a person who's deeply in love with her? Damn.

I changed for her and now she's going to flirt with someone in front of my beautiful face?!

"Where's Jennie? I'm going to talk to her." Jisoo softly said, wow. She never get that soft with me, even in bed.

"Oh sorry Miss, but the CEO is with her secretary. As we checked her they're on Busan, you can talk to her tomorrow." Her baby said, damn.

And my best friend is with her girlfriend in Busan? The weather will be not good later though, so I think they will stay at my home, so that's why Lisa get my keys huh.

I remembered when Jisoo and I do 'it', the next morning I saw the box of juice in the trash bin, a horny juice, maybe that's why Jisoo attacked me, well I loved it. So to give others a price, I buy a lots of it and put it on the fridge. I will tell Lisa to thank me.

Back to the bitch. I look to her intently, scanning her as if she's a virus and then I saw her name tag that makes me shocked.

'Baby Yang'.

Oh God, so Baby is her real name? Wait what?

I WANT TO TALK TO HER PARENTS RIGHT NOW.

"Okay, I guess we can talk tomorrow. Thank you." Jisoo smiled and nodded.