46- Action

Haha double update bc it's finally summer break.

-----

Jungkook's POV

I will call this plan: Plan Ugly

Because humans are ugly. Well.. except Yunie of course

"Why are we doing this again? I'm okay with the plan but what's the reasoning?" Yoongi asked no one in particular as he got up from his nap. He was stretching before landing his eyes on me.

""isn't It obvious? Jungkook has a crush on the girl and we are his wing-men" Jin came out of his room and answered the question. My eye brows rose at this and my face started heating up.

"What no-" Before i could deny the false statement i heard everyone, even Taehyung that is in him room 'ooh-ing' 

"Guys," I say but they wouldn't stop. Whatever. Let them believe their false lie. I dont like her. Shes pretty and all and she's great to be around and she's super nice to me, but that does not mean i like her. 

(Stage one: Denial lol)

I rush to my room and start organizing nothing on my desk. My friends are so stupid. How could they think such a thing when Hoseok literally just kissed a human. I shiver at the thought. If i got caught doing that, i would be punished. 

That gave me an idea.

I look through my small library for the demon rule book. In here it states,

No demon shall fall in love with a human.

No demon shall take the life of a human.

No demon shall compete with another demon.

No demon shall try to benefit the life of a human.

No demon shall go against the king.

No demon shall pretend to be a human

No demon...

I reread the words again.

No demon shall try to benefit the life of a human.

Didn't i help out Yunie when she was feeling down that one time. Not only me, but i tired to have my hyung in it as well. (OK tbh i don't think i ever wrote this in the book, but if i did, i haven't read my work in over 2-3 years so I'm not about to look through and try to see if i have. If i haven't mentioned it already, when Yunie was all depressed, Jungkook apparently had his friends help make Yunie's life better. Have a great day) 

Instead of having my long complicated plan of becoming human through other matters, I'll just snitch on myself and my friends. brilliant!

I grab my jacket and head to my Uncle who again, is the demon king, not noticing them still 'ooh-ing' while pointing at me as i leave the door.

"What's with him?"

"I don't know. Maybe he got his period early."

.

.

.

"uncle." i breath out. I had to climb one too many stairs to reach him. There had been a line of nervous demons but because I'm family, i get to skip all of them haha.

"Ah Kookie. I haven't seen you in a long time. What brings you to my working space? You know my hours. You should not be interrupting me during my work hours."

"Yes uncle, i know. I just... couldn't wait." My head hangs and i stare below the glass floor that i am standing above. Below the glass are black skulls. The walls are blood red and it's steaming hot in here. I don't get how my uncle bears with the intense heat.

"I can have only 5 minutes of discussion time with you boy, so make it quick." My uncle crosses his legs while in his throne. He is much bigger than me and i cannot help but feel intimidated by my own blood.

"Well uh... I kind of broke a rule."

My uncle rose one eyebrow at this but did not seemed too surprised. "Which rule, kook?"

I raise my head to look in his red eyes. "I helped out a human" I flinch at my own words and waited for some strong reaction but nothing occurred.

He was almost laughing at me. I don't see how me breaking a rule, a law, seems funny. 

"Kookie, you're so young. You don't have to feel guilty for breaking a small rule like that one. remember, we are blood so i can let you off the hook." I softly gasp at his words. That's not what i wanted. I wanted to get punished. (not like that you pervs), i wanted to become human.

"I think i deserve some sort of punishment uncle. It isn't exactly fair to let me loose because of this." I shake as i try to convince him but he waves his hands at me to leave. "Leave kook, i have work to do and five minutes passed"

I bow my head before heading towards the door. As i reach for the door knob, it opens.

Namjoon comes in while bowing to my uncle like every demon is ordered to do. "Good evening sir, i came to tell you bad news"

My uncle leans in for Namjoon is a good demon and does what he is told all the time without complaining ever. So it must be a shocker with him coming and having a worried look on his face. 

"Yes Namjoon?" 

"Well sir, i don't think he had told you but Jungkook is in love with a human" Both my uncle's and I eyes widen at these news. 

"Is this true Kook?" My uncle asks me. He clearly in disbelief. I would be too. After my father disappeared, my uncle became King instead and would not have time to look for a wife so he relied on me to be the next King. I for sure know that dating a human is one of the worst things to do because then you are not being a demon so i know that this news, although fake, is a giant shocker for him.

The ultimate punishment for a demon is to turn human and I think i know why Namjoon came in..

-----

Hey guys long time no see. Im not getting as many comments as before but its ight. Im already dead from the finals i just failed. Ya girl has her permit now and graduated freshmen year so ayyyy. Im no longer alive. How have yall been? 

No one answered the Q&A so i might not do it...

Anyways, if i get enough love, i might update tomorrow but most likely wont happen so don't get your hopes up.

Does anyone read this anymore? I havent been on this app in forever and now Wattpad has ads to watch and videos too like tf? Stop it

Okay thanks for 8k votes i actually love all of yall (no homo tho)

Alright peace~