18- Depressed

(Maybe a trigger warning and mentions of suicide)

Yunie's POV

A couple of weeks ago, i got out of the hospital. School is the same except the fact that i get bullied every single day.

The teachers are to dumb to notice all the bruises and scratches i have. The students either follow me home and in the middle os the street, they jump on me or they beat me up in the school bathrooms after school so that there aren't many teachers nor students.

The girls who beat me up the first time got suspended for about a week. I still dont know after 3 weeks how i got rescued from the bathroom and into the hospital.

I went to the hospital to ask them who brought me here and said it was a boy. I asked Mark if he brought me and he replied no. I couldn't ask Jungkook since i never met him again after the day i think he saved me from falling.

And thats on my mind everyday, every hour. Im very very sure that Jungkook saved me. And also that the door was closed and that there was NO way he came into the room without making any noise.

How did he?

My friends still talk to me now. They ask about my health a lot. But recently they havent been hanging around me much...

That means, eating lunch alone. Talking to no one after school. Having the dumbest partners in the room and other horrible things.

And now im pretty sure that my chances with Mark has ended since he ignores me in the hallways and doesn't talk to me.

Day after day, i cried in the bathroom. Surely that awful Demon did all of this. He's waiting for me to break and kill myself right? Well i wont do it.

Suicide is stupid. (Sorry if i offended anyone)
[please note I wrote this two years ago and those were my thoughts back then because I was going through some things and now that I'm older I realize how offensive this is but I am not going to take it down because I feel like it reflects me when I was younger so yeah(if you have a problem with it, please tell me and I will take it down)]

Even if i picked up a razor blade and put it to my skin, i couldn't bring myself to hurt myself.

Sure being bullied and having no friends is not something i should make a big deal about, but recently i found out that my mom and dad arw having to pay BIG debits.

Apparently my dad bought somethingvery expensive while he was drunk and the people selling it were gangsters or something. Either way, if we dont find out a way to pay for it, i heard them say that we might move in to my aunts house.

But even selling the house is not enough money. What did my dad buy? That jerk.

I cam tell my mom isnt as close to my father as she used to be and my father is going out more.

.

.

.

Divorce.

They told me.
I couldn't handle it. For days i stayed in my room, surviving off random snacks and food my mom brought upstairs.

My parents were basically the only thing i had. But now, they also want to leave me? What of i just run away right now? Would they care? Would my friends even care? Nope.

Congrats Demon. You got what you wanted. Me breaking apart. Or maybe? Do you want more? Do you want me to not exist in this world?

Find a way to do it. I dare you.

No one would miss me anyways. Im just taking up oxygen. Taking up space. Taking up money that my parents could of used to pay off the debit.

Thats it. Im running.

(BTS Run hehe)

-----

I can't write depressing stuff.-_-

I guess i have to much of a good life.

Dont be a loser and kill yourself. What would BTS think of you? (Or to Gillian, what would Sam and Dean think of you? Lol)

Sorry for the crappy chap.

I love yall bye!