21- Regrets

Sorry for the wait. Wattpad was being a bully and deleted the whole chapter i wrote. :/
-----

Jungkook's POV

"Yunie. Wake up. Yunie." I keep mumbling as i hold her hand. My hands are rappers around hers with my forehead also attached to it.

"Please Yunie. Wake up. Wake up Yunie." I mumble on her hand.

Yunie is in a hospital bed. Unconscious. The doctors said they tried everything they could to save her. She should wake up by Wednesday.

I asked thousands of times if they could let me in, but they refused. We weren't 'family'

Pshhh what would they know about who cares about her?

If she had a good family, then she wouldnt have wanted to run away. And if she still did, they should have noticed her missing by now.

Im disgusted.

Jimin's POV

Our little maknae is acting a bit weird. Its like he is caring more about Yunie than himself. Like he is not scared about jail but about losing her.

Silence fills up the room except jungkook's inaudible cries.

I look to my left and even our cheerful horse had gone quiet.

I look at my sorrow hyungs... I guess she was kinda important to us...

Yunie's POV

Its feels so painful to be dead. My whole body hurts badly. Like i got hit by a truck.

Everything is pitch black. I can hear a faint beeping...and boys softly mumbling.

Im so tired... and there is this bright light infront of me that shouts 'come here' maybe i should.

But... i know what that light is... its death. To be a new person. A new life. New friends, new school, new parents. Im not ready.. not yet.

No matter how comforting it looks, i cant give up. Not now.

I turn around and see a grey light now. It looks so painful. Well, Life is painful. With all my energy i have left, i walk to the grey light.

I cant give up.

Not now.

Jungkook's POV

Its been 3 days since Yunie was in the hospital. Right now, we are eating noodles in her room. The boysare behind me, talking to each other freely. While im at Yunie's side.

The devil lord king person came to us on the 2nd day. He said if she doesnt weak up, ill be in jail for 100 years. Only 100 because i didnt know the truck would come. Usually its 500 ir more for killing a person so im pretty lucky.

I stare at her pale face. All the happiness i remember from before is all drained. J-hope told me that she was actually on her way to commit suicide. I knew my heart sank when i was told that. I was so stupid to keep throwing obstacles at her.

Im sorry.

Just then her heart rate went up by a lot. The monitor was beeping so quickly. The doctors rushed in telling me to move aside. I wouldnt budge.

Right now we know if Yunie dies or comes back to life.

.

.

.

"J-j-j..." she studdered. Everyone got up from their seats.

"Shhhh." I sushed everybody. "Jimin, turn everyone i visible. Now." I demanded. Yunie still doesn't know about them.

"Jung...kook.." my eyes widen. Her first words are my name!

"Y-yes? Yunie? Are you okay?" I take a closer look at her closed eyes.

She opens it quickly and sits up, hitting my head with her's in the process.

She immediately cries. As my first instinct, i hug her tightly.

"Yunie. Its okay. Everything is okay."

She hugged me back and cried louder.

.

.

.

So Yunie was very scared because she wanted to commit suicide. She didnt let go of the hug after 20 minutes.

Day later, after she healed mentally and physically, she went back to school. And boy, do rumours fly.

Everyone knew about her attempt of suicide. She got bad stares and was a big topic for some days. Everybody talking about how desperate she should of been if she wanted to die.

If only they knew the truth.