09-We Meet Again (part 1)

Hey guys its Sunday and monday is when school starts. Last night i slept at 4:30 am and i ate McDonald's breakfast sandwich at 4:00 am. Its was very cool i must say. Sadly this is the latest i have ever slept. My parents raised me to well.

Yunie's POV

Its been 2 weeks since i started waiting for the mystery boy. My friends got mad at me on the 5th day i was waiting for him. They don't know that he knows about the book. Just that i feel like he is pervert.

So here i am, sitting down,waiting for the mystery guy to show up. While waiting for my coffee. All the workers know my name since i come everyday after school. Sometimes with my friends but i mostly come alone.

And when i am alone, my new waiter friend chats with me. Her name, Kayla Rosado. She is a really sweet girl. At first she will be shy, which is bad for a waiter, but she tries her best to be sociable. I can tell that she really needs the money since she works really hard on this job. Even if its only being a waiter.

"Hey" Kayla says cheerfully as she sat down with a thud across of me. I smiled at her and looked down to my coffee. I've been drinking way more than i should. Im pretty sure all this coffee in my body will have a big affect on me later on in my life. I let out a small sigh.

"Yunie. What's the matter?" Kayla asks abit worried for me.

I look up to her. "Its just..." another sigh came out of my mouth as i closed my eyes. I shrug slightly. "The guy im waiting for, he hasn't shown up in 2 weeks." I don't know why, but i feel like... like... i dont know! I feel so mad and sad that i can't meet him. I've only seen him once! Its like he casted a spell on me!

"Yunie." Kayla said softly as she reached for my hands. She gently held them. "I think he doesn't want to see you any more. Sorry but its the truth." She said looking sorrowfully(is that a word?) Into my eyes.

Wait what? He doesnt want to see me?

"What are talking about?" I ask letting go of her hands.

She looked at me surprised. "Is he not your boyfriend?" She asked confused.

"What? No. He just..." i don't know if i should tell her about the book.

But then she got a horrible idea. "Omg!" She leaned close to my face. And whispered, "did he sleep with you?"

I immediately backed away. "No!"

She sat down...

---------

Hey im at the doctor's for a check up right now. So yay Wifi! I will continue part 2 soon hopefully! I love you all!

Peace! ✌