12- Lucky me -_-

Yunie's POV

"What is the cause of all this?!" Mr. Butt said sternly when we all sat down on the available couches in his office.

"That girl is being mean by kissing my own boyfriend in front of me to make me feel bad." Min Sa Ra said with a pout.

She was one of the most popular girls in the whole school. She was always cheerful and kind until she found out her boyfriend cheated on her. They got back together after 2 weeks but he cheated on her again. 3 weeks ago, they got back together but some days later she found him kissing another girl in the girl's bathroom having a big make out session. Ever since that, she became really mean and now everyone is scared of her. Except the teachers... they love her since she is an angel around them. Except the principal.

She has her own little group of friends who are somehow always behind her. Creepy if you ask me. I wonder what happens when she goes to the bathroom. O.o no... i dont want to know.

Anyways, we all know she likes Mark. They are both really athletic, smart, and kind (well.. Mark is...) so they fit perfectly with each other.

Don't get me wrong, i still like Mark, we all do, but there is a better chance of him being with Min Sa Ra insted of me. Its okay tho since i basically have a demon stalking me right now so he would also kinda be indangered too.

"For the last time SaRa. I am not your boyfriend." Mark said quietly but sternly and sighed placing his he's in his hand. Nobody has ever heard Mark raise his voice before. He is so quiet but because of his deep voice, his tone is everything you have to hear.

"But-"

"SaRa, he isnt your boyfriend okay? We gotten many reports about you and Mark." Mr. Butt then faced Mark "not saying any of it was tour fault son," and he turned to SaRa again. "Min SaRa this will be your 5th report this week so im sorry to day this again, but you are suspended." He then signaled her to go.

I actually felt alittle bad for SaRa since she has her issues and all but again she has to get over the fact that Mark doesn't like her.

"Mark, im sorry to say, but this is also the 5th time you've been reported too thanks to SaRa."

Mark widened his eyes and looked straight at the principal then looked down. I looked at him and saw him gulp. Mark can't get suspended for something he didnt do right? Right?

"Mark." We both looked at Mr. Butt. "Don't worry. You are not suspended but since your other schools will see that you have been reported, and that im doing nothing, i will surely get fired. So can you help me out by doing one punishment? Its not because you did anything wrong, its just to keep me here unless you want another principal." He chuckled.

Mark nodded. "I will clean the cafeteria." I looked at Mark. No one cleans, barely eats!, at the cafeteria. Most people bring their own lunch and eat anywhere else but the cafeteria because they don't want to enter it.

I looked at Mark like he was a knight who saved my day. He is so brave cleaning that disgusting thing all alone.

"But i would want Yunie to help me." He said still looking at the principal.

Wait. Nvm. He is very mean.

"Yunie is that okay?" The principal asked me.

NO! Its not okay! I haven't talked to my friends because of the stupid demon. Now i have after school dutys?! That demon really gonna get it. He's probably the guy behind al of this.

"Yes sir." I try to say in my most kindest voice.

The princepal lets out a sigh and smiles. "Okay its settled then. Mark and Yunie, you can start today if you want."

I was about to protest that i dont want to, but Mark beat me to it.

"No thank you. We will start tomorrow if that is okay with you."

"Sure thing Mark." And he said that we can go.

Once i stepped out of his office, i let out a big sigh and mentally curse to myself not knowing Mark was behind me the whole time.

"Why do that princess? Don't you want to be with me after school?" Mark said in the creepiest voice. A smirk popped up on his face as he started walking slowly to me.

I gulp knowing that everyone is in class and there is a wall right behind me right now.

"Why are afraid princess? You already took away my first kiss. Why not have more?"

I really felt like screaming right now. The Mark everyone knows at school is a fake. He is a fake. I bet everyone in my school is fake. (A/N i kinda mean 'fake' as they don't act like themselves but someone else at school. I think there is another meaning of it so yea.)

"Haha. Relax princess. I won't harm you." Mark then got rid of his horrible smirk and smiled cheerfully this time.

Wait what?

-----

Hey guys! I said i was going to update soon but i lied. sorry. Um... i bet my book is getting boring.

If you peoples want, stop reading this now.
Put this in a reading list and name it 'read when complete' then after some period of time i will PM you that my story is finished and edited and then this book would become 10x better than it is right now.

Thats it. Peace! ✌

P.s the girl in the picture is KARA's newest member. I ship her with Jackson Wang lol. In the story she will be Min Sa Ra