28- Fixed

Yunie's POV

What's happening here? Everyone is bumping into each other, people are tripping, falling, fighting... this isn't how it usually is.

Everyone in the stadium is just as confused as i am. I see the audience, age ranging from babies to elders, just staring at the game below our feet in bewilderment.

Something suspicious is happening, i know it. Its just that i dont know what.

I look over to Jungkook who is at my right. He's eating some nachos. Why hasnt he given me any?...

"I swear," i say,"its never like this. The game is usually just... the man hits the ball and runs... not all this tripping and falling. This shouldn't be happening. I have this feeling that somehow, something is controlling this." Jungkook stares at me blankly the whole time.

"Pardon me." Jungkook says, standing up in the process. He says that to everyone he passes on his way out. At the end i see him entering the men's restroom.

Things weren't supposed to be like this.

Jungkook's POV

I sit on those ugly nasty pooping seats. Yunie has a better one at home. It way more comfortable than this one.

Okay that doesn't matter.

I must communicate with my hyungs.

"Hyungs," I say in my mind. Hobi can read minds so hopefully he is hearing mine right now, "especially Hobi hyung. I don't know if you can hear me right now since I don't know what you guys are doing, but do you guys have an idea on what is happening down there? I see everybody having wide eyes and looking very ugly. I think they are confused. Yunie said that the Bombers don't win that much but i don't think that fans would be this surprised because they are winning. And they are winning! So why are they all not being happy? I want Yunie to be happy! I mean, i-i... Just fix this please"

Then I hear a knock on my bathroom stall's door. "Bro, you're taking super long. Are you okay?" A man asked

Um what? Am I supposed to say yes? This man can't help me with fixing the game. Or can he?

I open the little door. "Can you fix the problem that is happening in the game right now sir?" I ask him seriously.

"Um no?" The man with sunglasses responded. He had a green baseball cap that had the words 'Go Comets!' I don't trust him anyways.

"Useless" I mutter and push him away. I walk out and walk back to Yunie.

When I sat down, Yunie gave me a small smile. Oh my god that smile. She kept staring at me while my heart was feeling weird. Please stop...

Her eye brows then pushed together. "Are you okay?" She asked leaning towards my face.

"I ah.. Yeah. Im okay." I gave her a smile.

Please stop being so close to my face, its making me think things, thank you.

Yunie sat down again and we watched watched game again. Bombers were still winning but according to what Yunie said, but everything is back to normal now. Did my hyungs really hear me out?

Jhope's POV

"It looks like the maknae is really happy now that the baseball game is back to normal." I say as i stare down at Jungkook and his little crush, Yunie.

"Hey it's his punishment, Hobi hyung. Jungkook shouldnt be happy right now. What do you say if it suddenly out of nowhere starts raining?" Taehyung speaks and looks up to me.

"I like what you're thinking man. For once, that little brain is helpful." Yoongi hyung mumbles. He then walks away from the magic hole, our only way to see earth, and lays down on the couch. "Wake me when something interesting happens."

The rest of the group walks away too and the only ones left is me and Tae.

"Let's do it."

-----

Omg. So sorry for not updating in about a month. School finally ended! I ran out of ideas on this story but hopefully ill get rid of this writers block.

Incase y'all wondering if im going to delete this fanfic, im not. I actually plan on finishing the whole thing and for once finish what i started.

Thank you for reading, it really means a lot for me to see people enjoy this story. Your comments always make my day haha.

Y'all probably haven't noticed but i changed my username from creepergall to JiminxPabo. Just to let y'all know.

There will be another update today bc i feel bad that i havent updated in a long time. I will also try to add a character list so y'all can know what BTS's powers are.

This was a long author's note but thanks for reading!

Peace!✌