30- A Good GoodBye

Yunie's POV

"Really! I dont like her!" I hear from upstairs. I walk over to the bathroom door and knock on the door softly.

"Jungkook? Are you okay in there?" I ask loudly enough for him to hear me.

Oh my god, i swear if he misses the toilet bowl again im going to-

"O-oh. Hey Yunie.." Jungkook opens the door. "I was uhh, talking to my friend on the phone."

"Mmmm... what phone?" I ask looking around. "Better not be my phone." I give him a glare. My little precious in the hands of him. No way.

I quickly scan the area around the toilet and sigh of relief when i see no yellow liquid. I guess he finally learned.

"Oh..." he says looking around. "I was uhh talking to myself. You know, giving myself self confidence." He says smiling. He then looks at the mirror. He flexes his arms. "You look amazing. Keep up the work." He then gives himself a thumbs up and turns back to me.

I give him a confused a face and walk down stairs. "Pancakes are ready if you want any." I hear his foot steps behind me signalling that he was coming down along with me.

I sit and place a pancake on my plate. I groan as i get up to make myself some coffee. Why am i so lazy? Im guessing Jungkook didn't change from last time and still doesnt like coffee. So i get some orange juice out of the fridge and pour some in Jungkook's glass cup. Can i trust him with glass? Its like sometimes im taking care of a child.

"Hey!" Jungkook excitedly sits down in his seat. He looks at the orange juice before bringing the cup up to his mouth. Please tell me he likes it, i do not have the energy to do anything without my coffee in the morning.

He makes a face before setting the cup down. He chuckles. "That has a funny flavor. But its still good." I sigh of relief. He then takes a pancake and places it onto his plate. He takes a bite and his face lightens up. "Yummy!" He devours the rest and i hand him some syrup.

This is going to be a long day.

.

.

.

Jungkook and I were chilling on the couch, watching some random cartoons. He would laugh, slap his knee, slap my arm making sure i saw what happened in the show, and then his attention goes back onto the screen and repeat. This happened a lot since we were watching SpongeBob for about 3 hours straight. My mother was out, still looking for a job so we had the house to ourselves.

"Oh um Yunie.." i turned my head to give him my full attention. "Um... I'm leaving today. I found a friend who's letting me stay at his place. Im going to take a taxi so you dont have to drive me." He smiled awkwardly. It almost looked painful. Jungkook, you're a terrible liar.

Im going to see how this turns out anyways.

-

It was 10:30 pm. Me and Jungkook are waiting out my door steps for the taxi. I look over and Jungkook is staring at his shoes.

"I guess this is goodbye then?" I say to break the silence.

Jungkook looked over to me and nodded. "I guess so... i mean we could still meet and stuff but it won't be many times because i kinda have this job and my friends work there too so i would be very busy but just call me if you want to meet up. Maybe i could try that awful coffee again and i don't know, maybe enjoy it. But only if you want to of course. If you never want to see me agian, thats perfectly fine too i wouldnt blame you. Im a big loser and im stealing too much from you already. Like your house and your money because you bought me my clothes and let me stay and-"

I cut him off from his little rambling. "Its okay. Really. I really enjoyed having you here. And i would love to meet up, dont think so low of yourself. You're a handsome man."

I looked over at him and saw his blushing cheeks. How cute could this guy possibly be?? He has the cutest cheeks and his teeth look like they belong to a bunny!

The taxi honk broke me trance of admiring his face. Im secretly jealous of how soft his skin looks.

Jungkook got into the passenger seat and when he looked over to the driver, he was surprised.

"Oh hyung! What are you doing here?"

-----

Hello guys. Another update before i leave. Im going to South America to check up on family over there.

I just wanted to say that im currently writing a draft for a new book. The main lead will be Kim Taehyung. Its about this girl who has schizophrenia and idk if it'll turn out good.

Thank you for reading as always and stay healthy. Peace ✌

-JiminPabo

(Yes, i changed my name to -JiminPabo. I didn't like the x in the middle from last time)