36- Bank

Hoseok's POV

'Enter the bank.'

I tell the man in a soothing voice the command. Okay, inhale, exhale. I need to have a steady heart beat to make everything go as planned.

Everyone is with me looking down at the human world. We look at the people around. Old ladies, toddlers, moms, the workers, who are mostly old people or teenagers. This is going to be a peice of cookie.

We don't really plan to kill anyone thanks to Jin's orders. I was really against the plan and wanted atleast one death. But the two stupid heads to my right stole the gun but didn't get any bullets. Luckily, i went down to the human world to steal some so there are 7 bullets in that gun. Good thing Jimin shut down the cameras with his powers as soon as they entered because we later saw police looking around the shop for footprints or any clues.

Jimin would work with Taehyung and plan some deaths by making a flood in someone's house without letting the water come out and let only a little bit of space about an inch for them to breath. Then Jimin would come in handy, and electrify the water and shock everyone in the house without a second thought. But afterwards, Jimin got in trouble for killing the family first hand like how Jungkook got im trouble. He didnt get a big punishment and inly got his powers taken away for a week.

'Take out the gun'

"Everyone on the ground NOW!" The man shouted taking out the gun and pointing it to everyone.

'Tell the cashiers to give you...'

I look over to Jin. "How much you want again?" I ask.

"₩10,000,000 would be fine."

'₩10,000,000. And shove the gun to their faces so that they're afraid' i command.

He did as told and the cashiers started taking out the money with no second to spare.

Out of the corner of my eye, i saw a woman on the phone. Funny how she thinks she can stop us. She was not going to fail this plan that easily.

'Go to the woman on the phone and snatch it from her.'

The man did snatch the phone and saw the caller. 'Princess ♡' she wasn't calling the cops but since she was on her phone, that gives me a good enough reason to kill her.

'Shoot her'

And her body fell lifeless.

Yunie's POV

"Remeber that I'll always love you okay sweetheart?"

I was currently on the phone with my mother. She suddenly called and told me that she loves me. I love her too but it was weird that she just said it out of the blue. Maybe she just felt like it?

"I lov-" i was about to respond to her but the phone sounded like it was being moved or snatched away.

I listen closely and hear heavy breathing on the other side of the line.

"Mom?" I ask. But there wasnt a reply. I started getting scared and getting bad ideas "mom! Mom are you okay?! I-I love you mom!" I was sobbing until i heard a bang. Gasps filled my ears too and my mind went blank. I-It wouldn't be a gun shot right? It wouldnt be that my own mother is dead... right?

Thoughts gathered up in my head before i knew it. I started crying at the horrible ideas.

This cant be happening.

She isn't gone.

Its just a prank.

Mom is going to come back soon. Everything is okay.

...

Mom is dead.

She isn't coming back.

You're going to be alone.

This is your fault. You could of protected her.

I quickly dial 911. Im short on breath from all my sobbing but that just slides off. "Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?"

"My mom.... bank...." i let out another sob. And whisper, "dead"

"Ma'am i need you to stat calm. Do you know what bank she is in. I nodded and told her the bank name. "The police on on their way. Ma'am do you have anyone else with you?"

"I-I'm at home.. and no one is here. Im all alone..... Im all alone! She isn't here. Mom isn't here with me. Mom-"

"Ma'am i need you to listen to me. Inhale and exhale." I did as told and my sobs turned into quiet whimpers. "Ma'am i called an ambulance to your house. Please open the door when they come." I nod and look out the window. I can already hear their sirens whaling in the backround.

Just please let my mom be okay.

I dont believe in God these days but it seems like my only option to save her now is just praying.

Please let her be okay.

-----

Hey guys! Another update this week. Be proud of me. I only have 2 more days in Peru until i go back to America and 10 more days until school starts.

/silently cries/

Any ways, i think most people reading this are about my age so good luck with school. Bring your own lunches bc school lunch is jusy plastic with flavor. And hang out with your friends.

I can't do the last part since i have none but that's what the internet is for!

My Demon has
70.1K views and 3.24K votes

Thank you so much for reading, peace! ✌