43- plan

Jungkook's POV

I could clearly feel her arms tense up when I spoke those few words. They came out of my mouth without me realizing it and I have never regretted something so much in my life today.

She just stood there and I could feel her arms get weaker and start I slip down my waist but I quickly held it back up again. I really didn't want to lose her again. I know telling her now was a mistake and I should've done it sooner but what's done is done and now I have to deal with this situation.

We've been in this position for 5 minuets now and I have so many thoughts in my head. I just want to tell her I'm sorry, that I didn't mean to make her life like this, I regret everything I did to her, I want her to be happy, I want to stop living like this, I just want to be with her right now and forever.

I want to be human.

As I'm thinking this, I hear her mutter something but I couldn't hear what I was. I asked her to repeat herself but then I heard the words that I didn't want to hear.

"Let me go."

Is she scared? Mad? Frightened? Or just confused? I would be all if the above right now but that's something I don't want her feel right at this moment, or ever.

"Yunie I'm sorr-" but she cuts me off by harshly ripping her hands from me. Instant coldness greeted my sides. I have never felt more abandoned.

"Jungkook, I have to leave" she quietly says and she turns the other way. Her head is ducked down and I couldn't chase after her. I was frozen. Something was making me stay still but my head was telling me to run after her. To explain everything to her. To embrace her and to be with with her. But I couldn't.

And right then I knew that Hobi was not letting me move with his powers. I didn't understand why but a part of me thanked him because if I did run over to Yunie, I could've messed things up even more.

.

.

.

Back in our demon world, I sat down at our couch. I can't find any motive to move. Yoongi got mad at me because apparently I took his "napping place" but he had a bed for a reason. Jimin went out clubbing, Jin and Namjoon are cooking, yoongi is sleeping, Taehyung is also sleeping and Hoseok is in his room I think.. maybe I'll check up to what's he's up to these days. I was so concentrated on Yunie I forgot about my hyungs.

I knocked on his room door but there was no answer. I quietly turned the nob Incase he was sleeping but there was no one in the room. I had smelled something fishy here so I looked at the orb in search of him and I found him.

But he was not alone.

Hobi was in a cafe smiling and drinking nasty coffee with who I recognized as One if Yunie's friends. Her name was Kayla if I remember (A/N: idk if I mentioned her or not in this story but yup she's a foreigner that's friends with Yunie) Hobi seemed really happy to be meeting her and I couldn't stop thinking that that could've been me and Yunie. I really need to check what's with my brain.

After they each finished their coffees, which I don't understand how he drank it because I know for a fact it tastes awful, she held his hand and leaded him back to a room behind the counter. It was fairly small but you could fit a few people in there Incase of an emergency or something.

The two were fairly close together and Hoseok kept getting closer and closer to the girl before leaning his head toward her and...

Ewwwwwwwwww

They're... k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Jin said you can only do that at the age of 30,000 years but Hobi is only 22,000 years old right now and he's doing that nasty action. Something told me not to tell Jin but I felt like I really should.

I quickly turned the orb to a near by park and walked over to the kitchen. Jin and Namjoon were laughing while attempting to cook. Namjoon didn't even know how to cut an onion correctly so that was an interesting thing to watch.

This is it. If everyone else is happy, then why can't I be happy too. And there is only one way for me to be happy.

Yunie.

But I can't meet her now so I'll just make a plan.

.

.

.

I called everyone over to or living room for a meeting and yoongi was on the floor half awake but it could bother me less.

"It occurred to me that everyone is happy with what they're doing right now except me." I look around the room and stop my red at Hoseok "I don't really find this fair and I would really appreciate it if you guys tried to help me it for a bit" I tried making my eyes big and pouting a little bit so that thy could have a little sympathy with me.

"What do you need help with, Jungkook" Jin asked.

"I want to make Yunie's life better.i know this is against the rules but if we get caught I am okay with being punished. After all, I won't get much of a punishment because I am related to the King so I think I will be fine"

"Jungkook, I don't know about this.. your plan seems sketchy and there is no real reason for you to help eat out. Remember what you are?" Yoongi replies from the floor.

"Yes, a demon. And a pretty bad one. But please, just to make me happy for once? I haven't really been living my best life out here unlike some people who are just doing what they want" I again laid my eyes on Hoseok and he quickly looked away

"I'll help." Taehyung muttered. Soon after Namjoon and Jimin said the same. Jin looked undecided and yoongi and Hoseok didn't look like they were really into the plan. But then Hoseok stood up and said "let's make it a plan" and walked back to his room. Jin sighed and nodded his head and yoongi just shook his head by then said "whatever kid. We can do it"

So the plan was on

——-
Double update on y'all because you guys had to wait too much. ;)

Merry soon to be Holidays!