27- Baseball

3rd person

Jungkook changed into some lovely clothes that made him look 10x more handsome, if that was even possible at this point, and got into a cab with Yunie.

Jungkook once watched part of a baseball game when he was in his early days of haunting. But that was thousands of years ago. Back when he would treat people like how he treated Yunie. No big threats, only little trips and forgetful things.

Its been so long and Jungkook would be lying if he said he wasnt excited to go. He's gotten more experienced in messing around with humans, he might do a thing or two to the players.

When they arrived, the whole stadium was full of people. It was a good thing that Yunie bought the tickets earlier online since she saw many people begging the security guards to let them in and trying to bribe them with money. They just shook their heads and crossed their arms.

Yunie showed the gaurd the tickets and they both sat down near the middle of the arena.

Yunie's POV

"The place is packed today huh?" I yell to Jungkook over all the overly excited fans.

"Isn't it usually like this?" He asks with an innocent face.

"No.. I mean, yes. I mean... Its usually packed but... There's a lot of people today. Usually, you'll find some empty seats but today it seems like every seat is taken."

This boy. It's like he's an alien that has never been to earth. I know he's from the country side but he pretends like he doesn't know anything about life.

The game was starting and I couldn't have been more excited. Mark kept wondering throughout my mind and I tried to push him back as much as I could so that I could have a good time for once in a while but soon I started getting ideas on how to end all this mess. Breaking up with Mark seems like the best choice I have if I don't want to grow too many grey stress hairs.

Plus that demon hasn't been doing anything lately. I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be cutting my skin into tiny little pieces and giving them to the dogs or something but I've been completely fine.

What is going on?

Jungkook's POV

"So what team are we rooting for again?" I ask Yunie as her hand goes deeper into the bag if chips.

"The Bombers. (Thats not a real team... i think) They always lose against the Comets, which is the team theyre going against right now and i really just want them to win for once."

Ohh. So the Comets are always beating them? Well i can change that with my powers ^^

"Im sure they'll win this time."

.
.
.

The Bombers were losing by many points and everyone knew they were going to lose. But if they lose, Yunie will be sad and nobody wants a sad Yunie around them.

Not that i care for her or anything.

But i think its time to use my powers...

3rd Person

Jungkook was setting his mind straight and trying to focus on using his powers because after all, they do only work on how the demon feels.

If the demon is sad, the powers would be very weak or not work at all. If the demon is happy or excited, the powers will work really well but will be hard ro control. Demons need a stable, calm mind set so that they can control the powers steadily.

Jungkook was concentrating on one of the players with the horrible hair cut on the other team when that player suddenly tripped.

I didn't do that. Jungkook thought.

Jungkook shrugged it off thinking it was a natural effect on the player and that he just tripped on his foot. But then two players suddenly collided as one was running to third base. Horrible accidents kept happening to the Comets team Jungkook was surprised just like every one else at the stadium.

"What's going on?" He heard Yunie mumble when another accident happened.

"Don't know.." sure the Bombers were winning now but it didn't seem right with all the accidents happening.

Neither of them had the thought that everything happening was because of the 6 friends that Jungkook had.

"This is more entertaining than i thought." Jimin said as he stared down at the humans who were confused.

"And the girl isn't so happy either" Hoseok said as he stared at Yunie who was slowly sliding down her seat so that she didn't have to see any of this anymore.

"Dont make it so hard on Jungkook." Jin said shaking his head as he walked away.

"This is Jungkook's punishment. It shouldn't be easy on him either." Namjoon replied.

But they didn't know that Jungkook was enjoying his time more than anyone thought. Especially when he's with Yunie.

-----

Finally after forever i have updated.
I was writing this some weeks earlier but it all got deleted so i had to write it all again but then i lost my ideas for this chapter and yeah.

My phone's power button got stuck down and so i couldn't turn it back on too so

R.i.p My pictures of hot korean men.

So i had to use my brother's extra phone but then that one also had a problem with the power button and so i had to use his extra extra one (like, why does he have 3 phones???) Which was an iphone 6 and the key board is wayy different than the Samsung galaxy key board and i couldn't write this chapter bc too many typos.

Long story short, the second phone somehow got fixed and so i can update again.

R e a l l y I m p o r t a n t

I have end of grade tests coming up and i need to 'study' for it. Just a warning if you want to know why i might not update for a bit. (Btw thanks for almost 40k views! )

P.s
Who would be devastated if i delete this story? :/