03- Prank

A/N: So this story is mostly going to be about Yunie. The other girls will be in it, but I need to figure out a story line for them.

-------

Yunie's POV

Is it morning already? Ehh, I feel like I slept for only 3 hours. What time is it?11:34?! Wow! Where are the other girls? The library opens at noon!

I lazily get out of my sleeping bag that made so many muffled noises.

Where are they? I thought to my self as I stretched my arms. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I swear I saw something move. Its probably the girls. It can't be a demon. That's nonsense!

I walk over to where I saw the mysterious thing move quietly.

I jump and saw Minsuk. She was clearly frightened. But not because I scared her.

"What's wrong, Haneul? Are you okay?" I ask her worriedly.

"Ghost!" She screamed and pointed behind me. I quickly turned around and saw a scary women with a white face and I guess you could say smokey eyes, because the part around her eyes were black.

"Sh**!" I kicked her in the stomach." She groaned in pain. Holy crap! That was scary! I look over to Haneul, who was shocked.

"Yunie! What the crap!?" She yelled.

"What? I saved your life." I say confused.

Haneul ran to the ghost women who was on the floor in a curved position. (A/N like a shrimp I guess)

"Are you okay, Unnie?"

What? Unnie? Was this a prank? I ran to the ghost woman and tried to see her face. Oh my God, it was Nala! Holy crap! I just kicked Nala in the stomach!

"Oh my gosh! Nala, I'm so sorry! I thought you were a ghost or a demon or something so I kicked you! I didn't recognize you!"

"Its fine. I'm not mad at you." She said calmly. She shot her a fake smile.

"I'm mad at the girls!" And suddenly Minsuk backed away from Nala.

"Sorry Unnie!" She squeaked. Then Jillian and Minsuk came out of nowhere and apologized too.

"You guys really got me." I laughed.

"Who knew you would react like that?" Minsuk said. "I taught you well." She said with a approving nod.

Everyone chuckled.

"I'm sorry to ruin the moment, but can anyone help me with my homework?" Minsuk said shyly.

Before anyone could say anything, Nala said she would tutor her.

"Ooh! Wait! I forgot to do my homework too! Its good I brought it, I almost forgot!" I yelled, jumping up and down then running to my bag.

I made it first. Hooray! I look in my bag for my folders. Weird. I can't find them. I look all over the place. And they aren't anywhere. I'm kinda scared because everyone knows you're in deep trouble if you don't do your homework.

"You look like a dog trying to find a ball." Someone blurted out. I look to the sound and saw Jillian walking over to me.

"Oh, hey." I say, getting up from my squatting position. I'm weird like that.

"Stop searching. Yesterday night, Haneul took your book and copied some answers from it last night. She said she couldn't sleep but also couldn't answer the math questions."

Oh yea, I'm really god at math. And Haneul sucks at it.

"Okay then. Lets go!"

Jungkook's POV

Pathetic. Yes, I took the book. I didn't want to give it back. But then I came up with a better plan.

"Hey, Maknae, what're you starin' at?" V asked me.

"The girls. The ones who brought us life again." I say simply.

"Yeah... I feel like that girl's special. She's different than the usual ones, her friends tooh, y'know?"

I turned my head to him. "No, I don't, Hyung. She and her friends seem like any other ordinary girls I've messed with." Special? No. They seem happy and cheerful. Wait until I get my hands on them.

"Hyung, its probably just your alien senses saying you're hungry or something. Go eat then talk to me." He walked off. I studied the girls for another few moments, planning what to do next.

-------

Hey its the author. Today it's PouncySilverkitten birthday! Woo hoo! Happy birthday! She has the role of Jillian in this book.

Tomorrow it's my brother's birthday so there is a chance I might not update that day. Sorry, so that's why I'm going to try to update twice today!

Any mistakes, point them out! Even if its just a typo.

Hope you have a good day (or night) Peace!✌