05- Whats happening?

Yunie's POV (after school)

"Finally made it out of hell!" Minsuk yelled when we finally made it out of school and were walking to the coffee shop that Nala told us to meet in. Me, Haneul, and Minsuk are in the same school, and same grade level. Me and Haneul have all our classes together and Minsuk only has 2 classes together with us. Social Studies and Language Arts. But since Nala is 19 and Julian is 20, they don't go to our high school.

"Are you okay?" Haneul asked me. I was zoning out thinking about my homework. It shouldn't bother me this much, but something about it is making me think about it a lot.

"Yea I'm fine. I'll tell you later." I send a reassuring smile to her. I look at Minsuk incase she has anything to say, but she smiles. Then the next thing I knew, was that I was on the concrete floor.

"Oh My Gosh! Are you okay?" Minsuk asked loudly causing people to look at us. We were already at the coffee shop.

" Yea, I'm okay." I looked over to where I felt pain and saw that my arm was all scratched up and a bit bloody. I look back at what I tripped over. Air. There was nothing I could of tripped over. There wasn't even a single rock or pebble. The crap?

I feel a bit suspicious. Like I feel like there are spys watching me right now. You know what I mean right? Like you are being watched, but you don't know from where or by who.

"Unnie are you alright?" Haneul asked me with a worried expression on her face.

"No Haneul." I dramatically said. "I'm actually... all left." I say and look off into the distance dramatically.

"No Unnie!" Haneul went along with the act. "You cant be all left! you have to be all right!" she yelled and tugged on my arm begging me to all right. Maybe because we are still young, we act like this. Or Maybe we are just plain crazy. Nobody knows...

"I'm sorry. But I woke up on the left side of my bed." I hold her hands and look into her eyes, trying really hard not to burst into laughter. "Haneul, you will always be in my heart. The right side of my heart." I say and run into the coffee shop looking for my Unnies.

Ah, I found Nala drinking her orange juice while checking her phone. I sneak up on her wanting to hear her scream.

"Come on and sit down already." she said and looked back to where I was. Disappointed, I slumped my way to her. (idk who you slump to a person but eh...)

I'm not even going to ask how she knew I was there. I know her explanation was going to bore me out. Hehe that's mean. But true. ;-)

"So where is Julian Unnie?" I asked Nala who was still on her phone.

"Restroom." she said and sipped from her cup. I suddenly got thirsty and drank half the cup. Im sure Nala wouldn't have noticed. She is glued to her phone right now.

"Buy a new cup and finish that one now" she said closing whatever app she was on. Then she looked at me. "You could of at least asked permission to drink." and she went to the restroom.

I look down at the edge of the table regretting my choices today. And suddenly someone sat down at my table. I look up at the person expecting it to be Haneul or one of my Unnies, but I was a random guy instead. Probably a pervert.

"Your day wasn't so good now was it?" he said kinda creepily. What the crap? Was he stalking me or something? That's not right. Stalking a high school girl. But he also looked young. I think he might also be in high school.

"Yea it wasn't. But excuse me, who exactly are you?"I ask studying his face.

"Doesn't matter who I am. What matters is what you have done yesterday." and with that, he left.

Minutes later, all the girls came back to the table. And I guess I had a weird face on because Minsuk asked me what was wrong. And I told them everything from the homework to the mystery guy.

Jungkook's POV

Hehe that should creep her out now that she knows where I came from. I look over to where I hid the book. There's no way she will ever find it. I smile evilly to myself.

--------

Weird so far huh? I'm not planning this story out hehe.

um... nothing to say but yay double update today! Have a nice day (or night!) Peace!