01- The Sleepover

Yunie's POV

"So, girls, you ready?" Jillian asked with a big smirk on her face as we stopped walking, looking at the big doors in front of us.

"Definitely." I smiled. But I had this gut feeling that Jillian is going to do something evil. You know, the one when you are about to enter a scary ride? Yeah, that one.

As we all walked in the libary that my parents own, I heard a shriek next to me. I quickly look to my left and see nothing but as I look down, I start laughing my butt off because my other friend, Song Haneul, was on the floor trying to get up.

"BWAHAHA! YOU TRIPPED ON AIR!" My other friend, Byun Minsuk yelled. Since it was 10:23pm right now, the library was completely empty except for us.

Song Haneul's POV

Eh, just because I tripped and fell doesn't mean you all have to laugh at me! What great friends I have.

Even Nala is laughing at me. And she doesn't think many things are funny. Well... I take that back, but Nala is too kind to laugh at other people!

"Whatever! Lets just get ready!" I yell, storming my way to our usual meet-up place. It was in the far left corner of the library. We would always meet up here after school ends and start doing homework while Yunie and Nala, my unnies, tutor me.

To tell the truth, I think I'm too lucky to have all my friends right now. They are perfect for each other and I feel like I'm just an extra.

Yunie the wild one, Nala is the smart ome, Minsuk is the body-guard, and Jillian is the mom who takes care of us. I'm just a bother.

"Hey, what're you thinking about?" Nala asked me, making me jump. She was sipping soda from the can.

"Hehe, nothing. Just how to get revenge on all of you!" I lied, holding my fist up to her face so that she'll fall for it.

And she did. Nala chuckled. "Come on. Let's set up the sleeping bags." She said throwing one to me. I nodded and did what I was told.

Choi Nala's POV

Something's wrong with Haneul. If you are doing something you shouldn't, and someone catches you, you jump and get scared. But if you were doing nothing bad, then you would just act normal. I read that in a book about human traits.

"Come on, let's set up the sleeping bags." I order with a bright smile. I"m the only normal one here. I'm not even the oldest. Jillian is. But she still acts like a 15 year old.

I am the reason why we aren't in hail right now. We've done so many things that we shouldn't have. But not illegal things we didn't steal or damage things. Just something like the girls eat too much sugar and get super-hyper and crazy. Once at a sleepover, they danced to 2pm's Crazy over 10 times, in a row.

Yes, I join them sometimes, but I also have my limits. They call me a party pooper. Yup. Its true. I do poop on people's parties.

Yunie's POV (around 12:34 am)

So we danced to probably all the kpop songs ever made. Even the sad ones.

I'll admit it, I'm tired.

"Girls. GIRLS!" Everyone's attention turned to me. "I'm tired. How about instead of dancing, we play a game or something like... truth or dare."

They all stood up, still thinking about it. "Okay let's play!" Haneul yelled.

The others agreed too.

We sat in a circle, asking truth or dare. It was my turn....

"Girls, this isn't going anywhere. So, being the cool person I am, I will be the first person to pick dare! Now you may applaud." I say bowing my head.

Only Minsuk clapped.

"I thought we were friends! You know what? Only friends get to stay! Everyone get out!" I say jokingly. No one moved at all. How embarrassing! Lol.

"Fine, whatever. Jillian, what is my dare?"

"So, you all know the story of the book, right?" I nodded and so did Minsuk but Haneul and Nala were confused.

"Well... there is a saying that if someone reads this particular book at night, a demon will haunt them. And the only way to make him stop, is by reading the book again, out loud."

Minsuk nodded, wanting to hear more. "Well, Yunie, I dare you to read that book." She said in a scary voice.

So, this was the gut feeling I had earlier. A dare is a dare. And I'm pretty sure nothing is going to happen... right?

------

Hey... how is chapter one? Crappy, right? Lol. I will update Chapter 2 tomorrow. Yunie will read the book, does she get haunted??? Dun dun dun

Hope you have a good day! ^^