14- Bullied

Yunie's POV

I was playing with my pencil while sitting at my desk.

Today's topic couldn't get any boringer (if that's a word)

We we're learning about how to find slope stuff.

Usually me and my friends would be passing notes or something. But because of that stupid demon, I have lost them.

But no... nothing entertaining will happen today.

...

After the teacher left,  about 6 girls came up to my desk.

"So i heard you took my oppa's lips. " a girl with a high pony tail said. I'm guessing she is the leader of this little group.

"You know, we had to wait months just to talk to him and you just run and kiss him!?"

"It's like all our hard work for Nothing! "

All the girls nodded. And now everyone's attention was on me.

"Look," i say "it wasn't my fault that i kissed him okay? I just tripped over me feet or something and i just happened to land on him." I sigh. I can feel anger inside of me. Thanks a lot girls. -_-

"You girls are pathetic. Waiting for someone for months. And getting mad because the many,many chances you had to be friends with him just got blown away? Wait no... in fact you girls still have a chance to be with him. Did i say we were dating? Did i say that love had blossomed between us because of that one kiss? If you do, then get out of my face. I hate dealing with dumb people."

(Pretend it was a lot cool like slapping those girls or something. Im notgood at making comebacks and stuff.)

I got up from my seat and to the bathroom. I locked myself in a stall and wondered about the things they said.

I sigh as i put my head in my hands. What is going on to me? First there is a demon haunting me. Next all my friends leave. Now im going to get bullied? Aish! This is soo frustrating!

I check what time it is on my phone. There is 2 minutes until class starts.

I get off the toilet and open the stall to see those same 6 b*tches syaring at me.

"So you think you can me cool if you shout at us in front of the whole class?" The leader asked.

Sarcastically i said, "yea, totally" while  i roll my eyes.

2 of the girls gasped. Haha. Is it their first time seeing someone stand up to them? Wow. Thats so sad.

I start to walk out but fall on my butt when someone punched me eight in the jaw.

"WTF!? Are you crazy!?" I yell. I get up and punch her cake face.

"Ohh. You will regret doing that." And all the girls ganged up on me. I got kicked, punched, pulled by the hair, called names, everything.

When they thought they did enough damage, they left me on the floor. I could see the blood coming out of my head where one girl picked it off the ground and threw it back on the hard tile floor.

What will i tell my parents?

With all my might, i call for help. I tried to get my phone out of my pocket, but moving just a millimeter hurts.

"Help..." i whispered one last time before i blacked out.

-----

Hello. Another short chapter for yall. Im glad you guys are enjoying this story so far, it makes me happy.

Thank you for reading and peace!✌