29- Rain

3rd Person

Everything was going great. The baseball game was going smoothly and there were no more suspicious accidents going around. Yunie bought more popcorn and Jungkook was eating all the popcorn.

Yunie's POV

"You know if you keep eating all the popcorn, your stomach is going to hurt a lot later today." I tell the boy who won't stop eating.

Its like he's not interested in the game at all now that everything is back to normal. Does he know how much these tickets cost me??

Jungkook's POV

Lol this baseball game is boring. I wanna go home.

Yunie's POV

This is the 3rd bag of popcorn i had to buy for him. Atleast it's cloudy today so there is no sun blinding my eyes. Thats the only positive thing about this day so far.

Just as i thought this, rain started to pour down, canceling the game. Right when i thought things would go alright again.

Everyone was racing to leave while me and Jungkook took our time. Girls were running around shouting, "My hair!! I didn't pay $100 for this!" I didn't really have anything to worry about except my phone. If that gets wet, my life is over.

Jungkook walked away and when i asked him when he was going, he said he was going to get umbrellas. Finally doing something good for once, thanks Jungkook.

Just as he left my sight, a man came up to me.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldnt be alone. Especially in this weather. Take my jacket, it'll keep you warm."

"Thanks but im not alone-" i try to deny but he interrupts me.

"You should go some place warm.. lets go to my house." He then wraps his arms around my shoulders. I try to push him off me but he pulls me closer to his body with a lot of strength.

"P-please stop.." i try to say and i suddenly feel him let go. Surprised, i turn around to see him on the floor. I look beside the now unconscious man and Jungkook's there breathing heavily.

"Jungkook!" I angrily slap his arm and he snaps out of it. He looks at me. "I was protecting you." He says softly.

I sigh. "You didn't have to punch the man to protect me." He looks down and i felt guilt in my chest. "Jungkook, you can protect me for the rest of my life. Just dont do it by using your fists."

Jungkook nodded and i took a hold of his arm. "Lets go home now. This rain looks like it isnt going away soon." He nodded again and we headed home.

.

.

.

"Hey, what do you want for breakfast?" I shake the sleeping boy. He just groans and turns the other way with his back facing me now. "Wake up or im going to hit you." I threatened. But he didn't move. I sighed knowing that i wouldn't hit this innocent child. "Fine," i say with a huff, "i guess someone isnt getting breakfast."

Jungkook groans and grabs my arm and pulls me into bed with him. His arms quickly find their way to my waist and hugs it. "Five more minutes." He mumbles and pulls me closer to his body. Was his heart racing as fast as mine was?

After 10 minutes i finally got him to wake up. "Im guessing pancakes for breakfast then." I sigh and let him wash his face and do his stuff in the bathroom.

3rd Person

Jungkook was washing his precious face while Yunie was trying her best not to burn burn pancakes. Jungkook managed to finally get all his liquid waste into the toilet bowl this time after seeing a how to YouTube video on the internet.

But all of a sudden when Jungkook was drying his face, he hears a familiar voice.
Jungkook's POV

Jungkookkk..

Jungkook looked around to find a secret speaker or something, but he found nothing.

Idiot, its me. Hoseok.

Ahhhh hyung. What do you want? I got to go down to eat breakfast. I thought, busy drying my precious faceu.

Jungkook. Today is the last day that you will be staying on earth. At 11 o'clock night, you got to be at downtown for us to pick you up. Make sure not to be near Yunie because she cannot find out anything about this.

Really? Okay. I'll make sure to go there at 11. What would happen if she see's me?

I don't know but something bad. Just take a taxi there to make sure. Oh and one thing, stop crushing on the girl.

Wait, hyung im not.

...

Im Not!

...

"Really! I don't like her!"

-----

Okay so i didn't update yesterday but i updated today so lets pretend i did.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 50K VIEWS!

And almost 2.5k votes 😊😊

I love y'all!

Peace! ✌