10- We Meet Agian (part 2)

Yunie's POV

"Gosh, Kayla! You pervert!" I yell softly as i slapped her hand jokingly.

"What?! I was just thinking about the worst that could happen!"She said laughing.

We both talked and talked. I also helped her a little bit by picking up dirty plates off the tables and taking people's orders.

At the end, the only people there was this couple from our school, me, Kayla and her manager.

Tiredly, we bith flopped down on our chairs.

"Wow, why was today so full?" I ask the tired Kayla.

"I actaully don't know. Today wasn't a holiday or anything." She sighed out.

Well I've been thinking. Its been 2 weeks since i haven't seen the mystery guy. I had my hopes up for today because it was a full house. But he never showed up. I don't think he ever will, i should just stop searching. My friends probably hate me right now for not hanging out like we used to. And they are my best and only friends.

I suddenly got serious. "Kayla. I'm going to stop coming everyday."

Jungkook's POV

"Kayla. I'm going to stop coming everyday."

Wtf? Stop coming? Does that mean she will stop searching for me? Did she give up already? Or is she just plain dumb?

"Hoseok Hyung! Come here!" I yell bit taking my eyes off Yunie since im scared if she leaves.

Hyung then popped right next to me. "Mmm? What do you need? I was eating."

"Hyung, what is girl thinking right now?" I ask pointing to Yunie.

"Hmmmm." He stares at her with furrowed eye brows. "She said she gives up on finding the 'mystery boy'"

So its true.

She doesn't want to search for me.

What a lazy bum!

I know she is very curious about the guy(me). And i even left her clues that i knew about the book! But she just doesn't want to search?! What kind of bull crap is that?! If she is truely curious, she would stay for atleast a month!

"Woah, woah. Jungkook calm down." Hyung walked to me putting his hands on my sholders trying to relax me.

How did he know what i was sayi-
Wait. He can read minds.

I let out a big sigh as i run my hand over my hair.

Yunie's POV

"Why noooooott?? She said trying to do aegyo.

"Because." I try to make up an excuse in my head. "My parents think this is effecting my studies." I make a face so that she can beleive me.

"Man that sucks." She said pouting while looking down at the table.

She looked so down. She wouldnt believe me if i told her a demon might be hunting me right now. So i true to cheer her up.

"Kayla, i will still come. Just... not everyday." I say not making things better.

At least she isnt crying.

I look around the shop, trying to find something to start a conversation. But nothing comes up.

So i decide to look at my phone to find anything interesting there. But at my lock screen, i saw at what time it was. 10:49 my mom wanted me to eat dinner with my cousins today! How did i forget!? They came from another continent just to see us!

"Kayla, i have to go sorry!" I grab my bookbag and hurried to the door. But before i opened it, someone else opened it for me. And i was mother freaking surprised when they did.

Jungkook's POV

"Kayla, i have to go sorry!"

Holy crap! What do i do!? She is leaving!

Without knowing, i teleported down to earth and walked through the door hoping it wouldnt be to late.

And i wasn't.

Yunie's POV

Its him. Its actaully him. I know its him. I know his face. I cant lose this chance.

"Um, hello?" I say facing him while he was still holding the door.

"Can i talk to you? It will be just a small chat." I say trying my best to look cute so that he could talk with me.

"Um... sure." And he cleared his throat.

After we sat down, i ordered water and i forced him to order coffee. He was a weird man. He said he never drank coffee before but he is here at a coffee shop.

"Erm.. What do you want to speak about?" He asked alittle nervous. Last time i met him, he looked like a bad boy since he just sat at my tablet randomly.

"I would like to talk about..." and i looked around to see if anyone was looking at us. "The book. Like what do you know about it?"

His nervousness went away with that question and a smirk grew on his face.

"What would you like to know?"

--------

Hey peoples! I thought i already updated this chapter but apparently not.

Good news: i have internet for quite a while now. My family is a bit cheap now since my dad couldn't work because of his broken leg (but its healed now) we shared WiFi with our neighbors. But they are moving out since the family's parents are divorced and cant afford the house.

So until they move out, i will have internet. And when they move out, my dad will have to buy some soon.

Thats about it. Most people didn't read this part and dont care but i don't care either. So.yea....

Well... Peace! ✌