What a great change!

Start from the beginning

" Shut up. Glaciel, I see with my own eyes that you say some hurtful words to them. You admitted to yourself that you said that they are disgusting. I will incorporate a deserving punishment for you." (Glendale)

This is Annoying!!

" Are you really Brother Glendale?"

Brother look at me and look on the Noble girls.

" You three will also come with me. Fighting in the corridor and in the Academy isn't allowed." (Glendale)

The three noble girls flinched and followed Brother Glendale and us meekly.

" Natalia you're back.. It is better for you to heal them."

" Ah.. right.. It really hurts.." (Natalia)

Natalia smiled slightly as she prepared casting light magic but she was stopped.

" Using Magic without teachers permission or not during special lessons isn't allowed." (Glendale)

" But Natalia is injured! She will not even use it to fight but to heal herself!"

" Not allowed is not allowed. Please follow the rules and regulations Glaciel Argentawn." (Glendale)

I stopped walking as Natalia look at me and stopped too. Brother just keep walking followed by those three noble girls.

" Glaciel?" (Natalia)

" Your not the Brother that I've known. Clayder is right, Brother Glendale you've really change a lot."

Brother Glendale stopped walking and look back at me looking with those unconcerned icy blue eyes.

" Brother?.. Glaciel Argentawn. We are currently in the Magic Academy. Please follow the rules and regulations. Please call me Senior Glendale." (Glendale)

" Oh, then.. Senior Glendale. You've really change."

Brother Glendale nodded at me looking unconcerned and without any trace of familial affections.

" A lot of things has happened to me. It's natural for me to change Glaciel Argentawn. Don't you think so?" (Glendale)

" People changes. I can understand that Senior Glendale."

" It's good that you understand. Now please follow me so that i can punish the five of you for violating the rules and regulations of the Magic Academy." (Glendale)

" But aren't you're change too fast Senior Glendale?"

" What do you mean?" (Glendale)

" You're not my Brother Glendale at all."

Brother Glendale look at me and coldly smiled.

" That's right. That Former Glendale is gone." (Glendale)

" So who are you?"

" But aren't my former little brother is also gone? He was gone a long time ago. " (Glendale)

It looks like my assumptions are correct.

I look at Brother Glendale smiling but looking at him with a taunting look on his face.

" That's right. The Glaciel that you know is gone a long time ago. I've changed for a better."

" We're even."

Thud

" Commoner!"

" You two! Help her!"

I saw Natalia sitting and clutching her stomach that looks like she is in some kind of pain.

Looks like these three noble girls has still some sense of conscience.

" Natalia.. what happened?!"

" Glaciel.. I don't think i can bear with this pain anymore... it hurts.." (Natalia)

" What are you saying Natalia ?!"

" Ahhh.. Brother Nathan... Brother Nathan.. i miss brother Nathan.. it really hurts..." (Natalia)

" Natalia get a grip on yourself! Senior Glendale help and carry Natalia!"

Brother Glendale nodded his head as he prepared to carry Natalia but stopped by one of the three noble girls.

" What are you saying dumbass ugly boy!?! Don't carry her!"

One of the Noble girls suddenly walking towards me and i can't help but step backward.

" Oi, you're suspicious–Ahhh! .. what are you doing?! Let go of me!"

I cried out as one of the noble girls pull out and ripped off my robes and giving it to Natalia covering her body.

Thus i was left out with my short and tight pants for them to see.

" Oh, you got a nice legs."

" ****! What the heck?! Suddenly pulling out my robes?"

" Are you even her boy friend?!"

" Of course i am!"

" How come didn't you notice that it was her first time?!"

"... f-first time?" (Glendale)

I can feel Brother Glendale's eyes looking at me more coldly.

" What first time?! Don't say misleading words!!"

Slap

I can feel a stinging pain on my left cheek. Did this girl just slapped me.

" As her Boy friend you should take responsibility!!"

" Responsibility?" (Glendale)

" You got it wrong!! Senior Glendale! Please don't punish me! What are you even talking anyway? I don't get you at all!"

" She's having her first monthly illness!!"

"......"